What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kornstar

Coach
The fact we went within 2 points of beating this year's red hot favorites in Melbourne with our errors and ref decisions says alot about this team. We are a genuine premiership threat now

No way, we are not even a top 4 team. Do you know what a top 4 side would have done to the runaway minor premieres today???

Just ask some of the experts on here cause we weren't a top 4 in their eyes and only the Storm were a top 4 side and then daylight between the rest.......daylight must be a couple of dodgy decisions and scraping home by 2 points at your home ground and your inspirational captain breaking the all time games record.........

phantom eel

First Grade
img_0934-jpg.15296
I'll just leave this here
Wow... and some "judges" here are trying to say we didn't get the raw end of the deal?

Bazal

Post Whore
Pages ago, but just exercising my right of reply to say.... that was a very weak comeboack to being called out for suggesting two forum members they should commit suicide, just because they had a different POV to poor widdle Baz.

Grow up next time dude.

Haha. You are such a hypocrite that I'm not even going to point out how wrong your assumption is or explain to the nuances of a common turn of phrase.

Go back to baiting blokes in the stadium thread

strider

Post Whore
Lol. Look who comes waltzing in after the event like Sam Thaiday

I pray that some day you get what you deserve.... And that's not a few comments on a forum.

Of course you're too much of a sniveling gutless coward to carry on the way you do here out where there might be consequences.
f**kin oath ... you are a first rate dick Bart ... dont get all high and mighty cos i went off like a good sort after having a few beers ... you can do more than go f**k yourself

Someone posted cummins overruled the touchie on their first try .... they just showed replay - sure did ... the touchie stops inline with the pass, as they are meant to do if they believe something is wrong ... cummins clearly just decided otherwise

We bitch about touchies having their eyes painted on and doing nothing, but they do make a call n get ignored

Oh well

Yeh, but that seems to be because the touchie didn't see the touch from our player. On the live audio Cummins approaches the touchie and says 'I've got a touch from a Parra player', and that's why he overruled. Now it was probably going forward before the touch....that's where the error lies, but that was a tough call.

Bazal

Post Whore
I wasn't waltzing after the event - I was the first one who called you out today for being a dickhead to other forum members.

And still with the physical threats... because someone disagreed with what you typed on an internet forum?

Little man syndrome much... lol. Go and have another wine - or a Tim Smith-style meltdown.

Lol, who's threatening? Or even mentioning physical anything? Is that a straw man ol Bart? Or did I scare poor little Bart by saying that I hope one day the universe sees fit to treat him as deserved?

FTR I wouldn't bother with you, so don't worry, you're safe from the big bad man on the internet. Hahaha

phantom eel

First Grade
Haha. You are such a hypocrite that I'm not even going to point out how wrong your assumption is or explain to the nuances of a common turn of phrase.
Lol. So a saying it's a "turn of phrase" makes it ok... see you Baz.
f**kin oath ... you are a first rate dick Bart ... dont get all high and mighty cos i went off like a good sort after having a few beers ... you can do more than go f**k yourself
Nothing to do with you really Strides. After having called out Bazal immediately after his "suicide" posts, I just wanted to see if his belated apology in this thread was serious - and imo he's proved it wasn't.

strider

Post Whore
Yeh, but that seems to be because the touchie didn't see the touch from our player. On the live audio Cummins approaches the touchie and says 'I've got a touch from a Parra player', and that's why he overruled. Now it was probably going forward before the touch....that's where the error lies, but that was a tough call.
Yeah, i know ... i said before i can kinda accept that one being awarded ... i believe cummins was pretty quick to plam off the touchie tho - he was talking to the pocket ref more

Bazal

Post Whore

Just to make it to clear to all, mate. I was in no way insinuating you should actually be harmed and I hope you don't believe I was.

It seems that some can't grasp a relatively common phrase.

phantom eel

First Grade
Lol, who's threatening? Or even mentioning physical anything? Is that a straw man ol Bart? Or did I scare poor little Bart by saying that I hope one day the universe sees fit to treat him as deserved?

FTR I wouldn't bother with you, so don't worry, you're safe from the big bad man on the internet. Hahaha
You keep "not bothering" with me Baz, as shown by how you keep not bothering to reply...

Hahaha lol etc.
#bazbackpedal

Bazal

Post Whore
You keep "not bothering" with me Baz, as shown by how you keep not bothering to reply...

Hahaha lol etc.
#bazbackpedal

Yawn. Show me where I said I wouldn't bother to reply?

You insinuated, quite incorrectly, that I was physically threatening you. I answered by saying that you've got nothing going to fear, I wouldn't bother with you. A fifth grader could comprehend the difference. But not old hypocritical Bart Thaiday!

strider

Post Whore
Just to make it to clear to all, mate. I was in no way insinuating you should actually be harmed and I hope you don't believe I was.

It seems that some can't grasp a relatively common phrase.
I dunno whats going on here cos i have the forum dick on ignore - i just had a quick peek at one post cos i assumed you werent responding to no one in the post i quoted

I am in no way bothered by what was posted earlier

And i dont plan on looking at your posts anymore bart ... life is alot better when i dont have to see your rubbish ... so say whatever you want in response to me having a go, but dont expect more responses

Bazal

Post Whore
Is there an echo in here or is that the sound of Bart backing out once again?,

phantom eel

First Grade
And i dont plan on looking at your posts anymore bart ... life is alot better when i dont have to see your rubbish ... so say whatever you want in response to me having a go, but dont expect more responses
I don't post here expecting anything at all Strides... thanks for your quick peek worthy "contribution" on the topic, and all the best.

Kornstar

Coach

It was evident from my TV screen on the run that it was forward. How do you miss it when it is live in front of you???

That's their job!

Latest posts