What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 vs Roosters

rednwhites

Juniors
Hunt set up the first and scored a nice one of his own. Add that to the one he pulled off against great defence last week.

Is he playing at his optimum? No.
Can he be a match winner for us? Absolutely.

Mitchell Pearce last year got the Roosters over the line. I want Hunt to be our man today.

We are on song today. Nighty has turned back the clock today. All we need is to keep it up in the second half. Defence awsome.

When Nighty got that ball I had visions of an 80 metre run to the line......then I realised it was Nighty and sat back down.
He’s been good today though.

How does Mitchell stay on the field for rolling Nighty in that tackle though, professional foul every day of the week.

Dragons 09

Juniors
As long as the Roosters don't give Mitchell any early ball, we've got them covered. Mitchell has schooled Aitken on a couple of occasions and will probably rip him a new one if he get's any quality ball, so hopefully we can keep our line speed up and starve him. All in all, we did well in that half.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
With the amount of ball weve turned over to them they should be in front....weve lost possession a few times but Lafai touch when the ball hit under his arm, and Frizz when they reckon he played at it was dead set unlucky...we will feel the effect in the last 20 but it will help if we can just hold the ball for our 6

SaintElroy

Juniors
Jimmy my thoughts from that half revolves around those two players too.
If Nighty although much slower these days isn’t better than 90% of the comps wingers I give up.
Hunt needs to run more, every time he has this year he has been super dangerous

Latest posts