What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 vs Roosters

Mark D

Juniors
Glad we won and thought apart from the kicking game Hunt was V good.... however too many effors guys we kept inviting them back in.... Either way we got the chocolates.... time for beer! Cheers

MilanDragon

Juniors
Very good result!

Just before anyone complains about the bench rotation, Host only getting 7 minutes I wouldn’t be too concerned with burnout. Both Graham and Vaughan played less than 50 each.

Last year the Anzac Day game was a turning point for us. Hopefully this year it’s our catalyst.

Glad we won and thought apart from the kicking game Hunt was V good.... however too many effors guys we kept inviting them back in.... Either way we got the chocolates.... time for beer! Cheers

His kicking game was shocking, but he really took the line in today.
Maybe not kick it down the fullbacks throat every time though, I thought I was watching McCrone there at one stage,