What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

It’s like wandering in the desert, hoping to one day reach the promised land.
But instead of a long haired guy who brings tablets down a mountain, we’ve got a shiny headed gronk who bleats about travel times to training...
Mary would have claimed the mountain was 2 metres too high to get the tablets.

Just heard Jai Field wont be with the dragons in 2020. Has another year to go but strong mail heading far north.
Dangerous proposition signing a contract 18 months ahead.
I’m sure Angus Crichton regrets signing with Souths 2 years ahead of time.
I hope they don’t release him early, would like to see him get his chance on the wing with the Dragons next year.

MilanDragon

Juniors
It would be a real shame to lose Field. But then if you try take a balanced approach to it:

He is a FB or FE, we picked Dufty as our FB over him for he future. So that leaves FE - to which we signed up Widdop long term with Hunt which I’m okay with.
Problem is it doesn’t leave anywhere for field. We have Lomax coming through as one of our centres. Then potentially the club is thinking Marsters as well and Sailor longer term.

blacksafake

First Grade
I wonder if that had anything to do with the Titans saying they would force him to sit out the three years of his contract?
I've no doubt he only signed because he wasn't getting on with Griffin.Now that he's gone it's all changed.Absolute load of BS.Surely he discussed it with his wife before signing & now his excuse of we've just built a new house in Penrith & the wife is happy here blah blah blah. Suck it up, You probably went running to the Titans in the first place because it suited you. I'm sick of this type of attitude in today's society.I hope the Titans stick to their guns.

ALSGI

Bench
I've no doubt he only signed because he wasn't getting on with Griffin.Now that he's gone it's all changed.Absolute load of BS.Surely he discussed it with his wife before signing & now his excuse of we've just built a new house in Penrith & the wife is happy here blah blah blah. Suck it up, You probably went running to the Titans in the first place because it suited you. I'm sick of this type of attitude in today's society.I hope the Titans stick to their guns.
Agree 100%.

slippery5

Juniors
It was reported that he had a bonus payment under Panthers if he plays rep footy which would increase his salary, this apparently isn’t in the Titans contract to which he maybe worth much more at Penrith. Money is the real reason “imo”

Carlton

Juniors
I wasn't sure which thread to post this in.

I am pretty sure I saw Anthony Minichello at Kogarah Oval during the week. Is he working with our players?

MilanDragon

Juniors
The gods are smiling on us.

Nothing will come out until after our game.

I actually think something like that can initially bring a team together which is bad for us. But then follow it up with a week of media once names come out then it impacts the team - which would suit the roosters

Latest posts