What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is the best coach in the NRL for 2018?

Who is the best coach in the NRL in 2018?

• Total voters
The NRL teams depend on their coaches to explain to them how to play to win.
Who is the best coach of the top ten teams in the NRL for 2018?

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Trent Robinson,Shane Flannigan and Craig Bellamy are coaching teams with Phar Laps all over the park,too hard to judge whether there good coaches or not,come to Parra and we will see if there any good,Craig Bellamy was absolute garbage in Origin so i'd suggest Parra would still get the spoon with him.

BranVan3000

Coach
Billy Slater

Edit: when you make the same joke as somebody else two posts earlier

images

Tronald Crump

Juniors
The recipe for Mrs Beeton's Mock Turtle is as follows.

1/2 a calf’s head
1/4 lb. of butter
1/4 lb. of lean ham
2 tablespoonfuls of minced parsley
a little minced lemon thyme
sweet marjoram
basil
2 onions
a few chopped mushrooms
2 shallots
2 tablespoonfuls of flour
1/4 bottle of Madeira or sherry
*force-meat balls
cayenne
salt and mace to taste
the juice of 1 lemon and 1 Seville orange
1 dessert-spoonful of pounded sugar
*3 quarts of best stock, No. 104.

davi

Juniors
I've heard the Coach of the Year most likely is one that has not been mentioned on this forum (drum roll)……………… Anthony Siebold.

Siebold has done a good job since taking over and the critics who questioned Souths letting Michael Maguire go have gone quiet. Siebold has seemed to got the best out of Adam Reynolds and the Burgess brothers who last year had ordinary years. Even Greg Inglis has returned back to form though I tend to think the year off helped to heal is body as well from the niggling injuries.

JB04

Juniors
Billy Slater.

But seriously I think Anthony Siebold should be up there. He’s done wonders for the bunnies this year. Yes I’m a tigs fan, but I was super impressed with what Cleary was able to do with our squad this year. We were tipped by many (myself included) to be bottom 2 or 3 but he has orchestrated a cultural rebuild of our club and put I think for us to be in good shape for the future. Inb4 he bogs off to panthers next year

ChocOConnor

Juniors
I don’t get the love for Robinson from all parts. Like journos make him out to be some super coach.

He was handed a 8 million dollar team when the cap was 5.5 million and won a Comp.

He now has a 11 million dollar team and let’s see what he does.

He is handed royalty on a platter.

He is a good coach but I have my reservations if he was moved on from uncle Nicks endless friends who live to pour money into roosters.

Cleary for mine if not Seibold.