What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

axl rose

Bench
Nothing better for your sanity then 5+ kids and a 2nd wife
tenor.gif

Cold Roses

Juniors
Report out of NZ that Shaun Johnsons (management) has been told he can test the market. The reality is it's probably more of a 'don't automatically expect a massive upgrade' move. But you never know what may come of it.

Pedge1971

First Grade
That wasn't what Lockyer was making at his peak, that was his final two years of the club with multiple dispensations like marquee player allowances and long serving player allowance.

I may have got my years muddled up with Sailor, but I know there's been instances where the club has tried to sign a player and the NRL has made the club top their offer.

Sorry. But I call bullshit. Or is it just that news gets published everywhere else but Brisbane?

Pedge1971

First Grade
I'm probably the only one but I hope that both Lodge and Pangai stay with Brisbane.

Nobody wanted either of them, it's both rare and commendable when a young player stays with the club that developed them.

And don't think that Pangai hasn't talked to Moga / Eseese. Sure they're enjoying the money, but the clubs are in a different universe when it comes to facilities and professionalism. Don't even mention rep jumpers and away from football income.

Matt Lodge in Newcastle? Get real, the Knights have a horrible record off the field, (some of) their players sell speed, take ecstasy pills and inject steroids. Sure, that'll end up well.

Bit low for you Adam?

Pedge1971

First Grade
I'm probably the only one but I hope that both Lodge and Pangai stay with Brisbane.

Nobody wanted either of them, it's both rare and commendable when a young player stays with the club that developed them.

And don't think that Pangai hasn't talked to Moga / Eseese. Sure they're enjoying the money, but the clubs are in a different universe when it comes to facilities and professionalism. Don't even mention rep jumpers and away from football income.

Matt Lodge in Newcastle? Get real, the Knights have a horrible record off the field, (some of) their players sell speed, take ecstasy pills and inject steroids. Sure, that'll end up well.

Bit low for you Adam?
Darius gets to suck on something else.

Little Wayne is also very busy these days. Especially since Jacky Bird has fallen off his expensive perch.

Which is why I totally believe that squad is under cap...

Latest posts