What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
The flipper could even be good at flipping. If there’s a chance of flipping tails there’s a chance of doing it three times consecutively.

That’s why three games isn’t long enough to make any decisions.

I am sure if we copped 4 x 20+ flogging to open the year he will be gone.
Rather then 4 x 1 point losses.
Round one forget it. Penrith at home. So we start with a loss, a good game to fine tune for rnd 2 imo.

Eelogical

Referee
I am sure if we copped 4 x 20+ flogging to open the year he will be gone.
Rather then 4 x 1 point losses.
Round one forget it. Penrith at home. So we start with a loss, a good game to fine tune for rnd 2 imo.
Ha! Round 1 will mean everything. Revenge and a point to prove if we're going anywhere in 2019.

Dibs

Bench
Doesn't mean a coach in his 5th season with a squad he handpicked that wins the spoon shouldn't be arseholed.
I would assume he would have preferred to hand pick a better squad. Unfortunately for him and us we aren’t a preferred destination for quality players, we don’t have the tpas that would enable us to attract those players and our salary cap management leaves a lot to be desired.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I would assume he would have preferred to hand pick a better squad. Unfortunately for him and us we aren’t a preferred destination for quality players, we don’t have the tpas that would enable us to attract those players and our salary cap management leaves a lot to be desired.
Are you sure Dibsey? I dont recall reading any of that in "The Review".

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It doesn’t seem a problem for uncle nick and others
It’s obviously hard to prove unless you have backstabbers associated with the club. The Roosters are very selective about who gets on the inside of their organisation. Unfortunately we are more democratic.

hindy111

Post Whore
With plenty of room for 2020 we should be poaching hot talent.
Panthers have a kid called Shawn Blore, that is one example.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Not true. Arthur hasn’t had his contract extended despite only having a year to run. Just about every other quality coach and player has their 2020 sorted already. Arthur’s ‘punishment’ is that he hasn’t.
You mean like:

Tevita Pangai Junior, Wade Graham, Jordan Rapana, Isaac Luke, Ben Barbs, Coen Hess, Justin O’Neill, George and Thomas Burgess, Tariq Simms

Hell, even Cam Smith is unsigned for 2019.

As for coaches, Flanagan is yet to have signed beyond this year and McGregor is only contracted for this year.

https://www.zerotackle.com/rugby-league/players/off-contract-2019/

Last edited:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
But there’s been better options on the market IMO. If we’re going to remain seated on our hands, then we’ll forever remain a laughing stock.
No single coach can save us on his own. We are a poorly run basket case. There are fundamental issues at our club that are much more important than whether we did or drop Jennings.

Which coach do you think can magically pull us out of the shit if we continue to be managed by f**ktards?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Gary is practically strangling BA's nut sack today
So much so that I am starting to feel it in my right wrist. I might need one of your wrist protectors...

1u9sjb.jpg

Bolgeel

Juniors
Moses at 24 has enough potential to still be elite. I am sure plenty of clubs would take a chance on him.
If him and norms had another few years left on contract id be concerned. But they dont so I do not see the issue. Problem is Brads let them know they are not wanted or only one is. This may become a problem as both are playing for contracts and 100s of 1000s of dollars. If they where selfish in 18 i expect them to be more selfish in 19.
Agreed but a poor team performance reflects poorly on the halves in particular which means contracts and $$ will be affected for both in their future clubs

I think both will put in for parra and it could be a good thing for 19

Happy MEel

First Grade
You could also argue that the Broncos’ decision on Bennett (advising he wouldn’t be re-signed) was holding him accountable. The Panthers’ decision on Griffin was certainly holding him accountable. Leaving it up in the air, as is the case with BA, is not.

Last edited:

Bolgeel

Juniors
There were plenty of games last season where the forwards laid the platform and the halves offered SFA. The Bronco and 2nd Penrith game’s off the top of my head.
Yep our inability to convert attacking opportunities was our biggest flaw last season