What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
This is the issue. You can say we are wasting another season with Arthur but there is no guarantee a coaching change will make things any better. At least we know BA has got us into the top 4 once. This is BAs last chance though, if we don’t see a massive improvement for the start of next season we have to give someone else a go. Personally I don’t think potter will do any better than Arthur so I hope there is a better option available
And the fact is a better option would only be available if a better club didn’t want them. Just having heaps of fans or a new stadium isn’t the sort of thing that attracts the top coaches. I’d say a bigger fan base actually puts coaches under more scrutiny. Nobody wants that.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I was begging for BA to promote Nikore for a season and a half before he finally did. He has appeared reluctant to try youth before the end of last season. Something has changed and I'm guessing its pressure as a result of the review. Salmon and Brown have great potential but they are unproven. To risk his future on them isnt the BA way.
I cant believe an NRL coach cant get Moses and Norman on the same page.
Just my opinion Joshy. I am a fanatical supporter of the club. I really hope BA proves me wrong. I guess we will find out soon enough.
Niukore was f**king ordinary. Imagine how bad he would’ve been 18 months earlier when you wanted him to be picked.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You mean if we were run by some factional merkin desperate for votes from a bunch of hysterical f**kwits?

Of course the coach would’ve been sacked. Just like in 2010, ‘12 and ‘13.
Doesn't mean a coach in his 5th season with a squad he handpicked that wins the spoon shouldn't be arseholed.

Eelogical

Referee
Except what if we lost the first five and won the second five? You need to take each situation on its own merits.
I'm assuming most people (on here) will give him until round 10 before the knives are sharpened in anger regardless of the sequence of a win/loss 5-5 record. Personally, after round 10 and we were 5-5, I'd take that considering our time on the road before the WSS opens and our general appalling away record. After all, our on-fire 2001 team had after 10 rounds 5 wins (3 at home, 2 away), 3 losses (1 at home, 2 away) and 2 draws (1 at home and 1 away). I haven't checked 2009 yet but I feel it's worse.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Niukore was f**king ordinary. Imagine how bad he would’ve been 18 months earlier when you wanted him to be picked.
Again your opinion mate. If he was picked imagine how good hed be now? Need to plan for the future Poo. We havent been any good at that for years.

Noise

Coach
Yes I agree with you, but I'm speaking from my experience, and as far as I know it didn't.

Also, giving players permission to negotiate with other clubs and shopping players around are two very different things.

lastly, WTF is nospam47? People link to it all the time, and it goes nowhere. I'm sure it's an auto filter for something, but surely by now if you all know that it gets filtered out, why keep linking to it?

I've always wondered but never asked before, and I honestly don't have the energy today to go look for myself.

If you read the link its got direct quotes from Norman.

Sporting News is the website.

hindy111

Post Whore
Niakuore was ok. Did nothing to make me go gee we have sometning special here but at same time did just as much as our other 2nd rowers.
Apparently coming into his own at training and may start round 1.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Again your opinion mate. If he was picked imagine how good hed be now? Need to plan for the future Poo. We havent been any good at that for years.
We’ve been too busy worrying about the present to care about the future. But we finally have a bunch of juniors in the squad. Let’s see how they go this year.

I don’t rate Niukore though. He might become a first grader, but nothing more than that.

Eelogical

Referee
Depends how we lose them. If you flip three tails in a row would you really think there’s something wrong with the coin?
How we lose them is by not scoring more than the opposition. Flipping 3 tails has the same odds as 3 heads or 2 tails/1 head or 2 heads/1 tail. Of course, the flipper could be just bad at flipping.

Gazzamatta

Coach
We’ve been too busy worrying about the present to care about the future. But we finally have a bunch of juniors in the squad. Let’s see how they go this year.

I don’t rate Niukore though. He might become a first grader, but nothing more than that.
Fair enough. I like Niukore though.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If you read the link its got direct quotes from Norman.

Sporting News is the website.
Don't worry about Ash, he thought all the stuff against Sharp and his board was BS right till the very end. I despise the media but
t merkins like Slotfield do get quality mail.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
How we lose them is by not scoring more than the opposition. Flipping 3 tails has the same odds as 3 heads or 2 tails/1 head or 2 heads/1 tail. Of course, the flipper could be just bad at flipping.
The flipper could even be good at flipping. If there’s a chance of flipping tails there’s a chance of doing it three times consecutively.

That’s why three games isn’t long enough to make any decisions.

Eelogical

Referee
The flipper could even be good at flipping. If there’s a chance of flipping tails there’s a chance of doing it three times consecutively.

That’s why three games isn’t long enough to make any decisions.
It will be a miracle for BA to get to 10 rounds with 5 wins. Gaius Cassius Longinus and his cohorts are on standby.

hindy111

Post Whore

To early to tell for Niakuore. Didnt show anything to suggest a game breaker type player. But his perfomances where no worse then guys on 3x his money. I think his ceiling would be that of city country level.

Latest posts