What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
But the issue is that Wests Magpies wouldn't allow it as they put in 75% of the funding for WT.

Not sure why but I've always been a fan of white jerseys and reckon the white one looks fantastic.

Im wondering.....

Balmain is all but dead (i don’t know if its official yet). They could change the logo to the old Maggie, but they have said they will keep the Tiger because it is so well known.

I think it shows ( i hope) they are more focused on what is best for the WTs than settling scores from clubs that died 20 years ago. Its not a stretch them to say “black is not very distinct, but we are the only club that has Orange. Lets stand out”.

Forgetting the joint venture squabble, Orange is the obvious choice for the main colour. Maybe they will be mature and go with it...

hellteam

First Grade
Absolutely nailed those Tigers jerseys mate. Seems so obvious they should be their 3 strips. Looking forward to the rest

thorson1987

Coach
Funny fact.
Emerald Tigers JRLFC are green and white.

Ingleburn RSL Tigers are blue white and yellow (aswell as Macarthur Saints JRLFC and Liverpool Catholic Club JRLFC). Although they only became the Tigers about 15 years ago. Before that they were just simply Ingleburn RSL JRLFC

Ingleburn
aa47825bb5a8ab4c5e1642a8654847f6

Macarthur Saints (in possession) vs Liverpool Catholic Club
5003092.jpg

wazdog

Juniors
Rabbitohs Flegg Jersey. I can also see this being our ISP jersey since we've generally steered away from using our exact NRL strip for lower grades.

I like it apart from the stripes not lining up across shoulders (it's more obvious on other shots of the jersey). This is laziness on the ISC front.

D0ETzdKVsAEmigK.jpg-large.jpeg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Rabbitohs Flegg Jersey. I can also see this being our ISP jersey since we've generally steered away from using our exact NRL strip for lower grades.

I like it apart from the stripes not lining up across shoulders (it's more obvious on other shots of the jersey). This is laziness on the ISC front.

View attachment 27453
First thought it that it looks like Wynnum. Very un-Souths like jersey

View attachment 27453

Bloody hell! That's pretty much an exact copy of Leicester Tigers *nion jersey.

upload_2019-2-25_14-56-25.jpeg

kdalymc

Bench

View attachment 27453
stripe/s on the back should go around the front, front looks f**ked. sort the wotif logo out

boatboy1269

Juniors
Number 2 in the weekly design series. Didn’t really want to change up too much from the Broncos iconic look. My primary aim was just to de-clutter the sleeves and back of jersey and try and thin the stripes out a bit so the name and number could fit above. I think I’ve said previously but I’d really love if the Broncos could make these jerseys as sacred as the Roosters or Dragons but I very much doubt that will ever happen. Feedback appreciated as always!D7C90522-72AB-49DE-92B3-83B773D04632.jpeg8FC9F2DE-304C-412B-9E17-57B5848875AB.jpeg

Jankuloski

Juniors
For me, a rugby league jersey must have a propper collar. Other than that, home is spot on.

Away I’m a sucker for the diamond pattern. It’s one of those ideas that is so crazy that it just works.

Tiger5150

Bench
Im wondering.....

Balmain is all but dead (i don’t know if its official yet). They could change the logo to the old Maggie, but they have said they will keep the Tiger because it is so well known.

I think it shows ( i hope) they are more focused on what is best for the WTs than settling scores from clubs that died 20 years ago. Its not a stretch them to say “black is not very distinct, but we are the only club that has Orange. Lets stand out”.

Forgetting the joint venture squabble, Orange is the obvious choice for the main colour. Maybe they will be mature and go with it...

Im an old Balmain Tiger and I love the Wests Tigers. I've come to terms that Between Balmain, Leichhardt Council, NSW Govt & Benny Eias, they have conspired to pretty much kill off Balmain and Wests Ashfield are now in charge. I welcome my new overlords with some nervous trepidation (mainly based on the old wests management and one of their pissed directors trying to punch my head in at a club function) and I hope they can eventually get over the past and provide a truly united Wests Tigers.

The day that the Wests Tigers run out in a gold main strip will be the day I know we have arrived.

Frailty

First Grade
For me, a rugby league jersey must have a propper collar. Other than that, home is spot on.

Away I’m a sucker for the diamond pattern. It’s one of those ideas that is so crazy that it just works.

It's a jersey that with age has become more loved IMO. Initially, the response was more negative from memory (though infinitely better than their aqua monstrosities).

LineBall

Juniors
Number 2 in the weekly design series. Didn’t really want to change up too much from the Broncos iconic look. My primary aim was just to de-clutter the sleeves and back of jersey and try and thin the stripes out a bit so the name and number could fit above. I think I’ve said previously but I’d really love if the Broncos could make these jerseys as sacred as the Roosters or Dragons but I very much doubt that will ever happen. Feedback appreciated as always!View attachment 27569View attachment 27570

Great work. Nice to see their original shade of yellow too. Can't wait to see your next ones.

boatboy1269

Juniors
Next up in the series is the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

When Souths first introduced the black/white side panels in 2007 I was actually a fan, however 12 years have now passed and the look has become severely outdated. Their 2019 designs are a small step in the right direction, although they are once again weighed down by the black and white piping and overly bright colours.

For my designs, I wanted to make a return to the traditional hoops for the Primary (no black/white alternatives and no side panels) and create something a bit different for the Alternate. In reality, Souths should only wear their Alternate once or twice a year (when they play the people’s team), so it presents a good opportunity to take some risks with the design. Would love to hear your thoughts!

74AD18A8-03A6-40D2-9E73-6E9D7A00ED02.jpeg FC843B41-49B6-4317-942A-5292DE8AC448.jpeg

boatboy1269

Juniors
Week 4 takes us to the foot of the mountains to re-design the team which has undoubtedly caused Raiders fans the most heartache over the last two years. Full credit to Penrith, their 2019 jerseys are easily some of the best in the comp and are a nice modification of the classic “Licorice All Sorts” Penrith jerseys of the 90s.

My designs look to combine this same look with the premiership winning 2003 jerseys, creating a nice middle ground between the two. I’ve also changed the away shorts to black, as I think the full white design looked average in the trial against Parramatta. Would love to hear your thoughts and feedback!

58FFE025-D509-482E-9CCF-C2C184FFC907.jpeg 890D7D00-4F46-4010-9B0E-A86FB837F83C.jpeg

Latest posts