What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

kdalymc

Bench
3_WCP-Retro-960x522.jpg
cool cool pretty much same?

any changes you would make?

Perth Red

Post Whore
I'd prefer us to use scarlet red, old gold and black as our brand colours and then come up with a very iconic jersey design using these colours. We can save the Reds kit for heritage round.

Saint Doc

Coach
I'd prefer us to use scarlet red, old gold and black as our brand colours and then come up with a very iconic jersey design using these colours. We can save the Reds kit for heritage round.

I would like to see Perth use something similar to the old Chiefs rugby jersey...same 3 colours, similar simple design

images

kdalymc

Bench
It needs to be this and it’s inverse only. (Red or black)
Someone chucked this up a few years ago (gaz?) maybe it could have a tweak- fix the vee similar to the new tigers, scratch the silhouette but something simple that they can keep for 10 plus01B59874-312F-4F71-BAAD-3CD54C2268DA.jpeg

That name tho, yuk f**k me you already have west coast eagles, why not Perth Pirates

Edit- ah it is @GAZF i see the logo

sempmrh

Juniors
If you call the team West Coast it theoretically appeals to a wider area than just Perth. But is West Coast a term anyone actually uses outside of the context of the West Coast Eagles? It feels to me like a Golden State Warriors situation where nobody has ever really referred to that area as Golden State outside the context of the team.

Personally, I would prefer Perth or WA - and even Western to a lesser extent. I would also rather the Reds name, too - but that ship seems to have sailed.

I’m aware of the pun there.

GAZF

First Grade
Someone chucked this up a few years ago (gaz?) maybe it could have a tweak- fix the vee similar to the new tigers, scratch the silhouette but something simple that they can keep for 10 plusView attachment 27105

That name tho, yuk f**k me you already have west coast eagles, why not Perth Pirates

It's mine but it was modified. I didn't put the silhouette there.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Someone chucked this up a few years ago (gaz?) maybe it could have a tweak- fix the vee similar to the new tigers, scratch the silhouette but something simple that they can keep for 10 plusView attachment 27105

In my head i can picture their jersey pretty much like the roosters template but in black red and gold. Can switch them all around for clashes

Home - gold jersey, red V, black collar area, black shorts
Away - gold jersey, black v, red collar area, red shirts
Alt - black jersey, red v, gold collar, gold shorts

gzerounian

Juniors
I like the look of vertical stripes. We have enough v's in the comp. Crushers, Penrith, Newcastle, Western Reds and Quensland have all had some version of vertical stripes in the past. It has been underused over the years. Just something different that's all.

GAZF

First Grade
In my head i can picture their jersey pretty much like the roosters template but in black red and gold. Can switch them all around for clashes

Home - gold jersey, red V, black collar area, black shorts
Away - gold jersey, black v, red collar area, red shirts
Alt - black jersey, red v, gold collar, gold shorts
Only souths is allowed to have the same design in almost the same colour distribution. They're the chosen ones.

boatboy1269

Juniors
Hey guys,
This is the start of a new series I’ll be doing over the next few months where I post my ideal jerseys for an NRL club every week.

Some of my rough guidelines are:
- Names and numbers on the back of jerseys, with a new font for both.
- Reduction of the middle chest and upper back of jersey sponsor.
- Active effort to make the primary sponsor fit with the rest of the jersey.
- Less jerseys per season + tighter restriction on when jerseys can be worn (primary unless a genuine clash)
- Finally, trying to come up with a design that can be iconic + timeless for a club so that they only have to make minor changes over the years.

I’ve been reading this forum for years and love the attitude a lot of posters have towards jerseys and design in general so would love some feedback each week!

First up is the Tigers! (shoutout to GAZF for the shorts and socks template!)BC8F4459-0B18-46B8-BEFE-E5DC225FA7A7.jpeg73832CF2-8602-418F-8A00-B8D26B4761AF.jpeg 72EF8EC6-99CF-4D14-959E-3F934A61B397.jpeg

LineBall

Juniors
Hey guys,
This is the start of a new series I’ll be doing over the next few months where I post my ideal jerseys for an NRL club every week.

- Less jerseys per season + tighter restriction on when jerseys can be worn (primary unless a genuine clash)
- Finally, trying to come up with a design that can be iconic + timeless for a club so that they only have to make minor changes over the years.

I’ve been reading this forum for years and love the attitude a lot of posters have towards jerseys and design in general so would love some feedback each week!

First up is the Tigers! (shoutout to GAZF for the shorts and socks template!)View attachment 27358View attachment 27360 View attachment 27361

Beautiful jerseys. My only suggestion is the orange jersey should be their main. This would better fit in with your criteria of an iconic look and less need to use an alternate/clash jersey.

Beautiful jerseys. My only suggestion is the orange jersey should be their main. This would better fit in with your criteria of an iconic look and less need to use an alternate/clash jersey.

But the issue is that Wests Magpies wouldn't allow it as they put in 75% of the funding for WT.

Not sure why but I've always been a fan of white jerseys and reckon the white one looks fantastic.

LineBall

Juniors
But the issue is that Wests Magpies wouldn't allow it as they put in 75% of the funding for WT.

Not sure why but I've always been a fan of white jerseys and reckon the white one looks fantastic.

I understand that. For me, the colour I associate most with a tiger is orange, hence that choice, as well as it being very different from any other team in the competition. I've obviously made my decision purely on the aesthetics of the jersey, and ignored other factors. They are all very nice designs.

Klim

Juniors
Hey guys,

First up is the Tigers! (shoutout to GAZF for the shorts and socks template!)View attachment 27358View attachment 27360 View attachment 27361
One tip when using the GAZF shorts and socks is using a lighter black so that the texture can be seen. Helps with the aesthetic.