What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Do you care if Israel Folau returns to the NRL?

Do you care if Israel Folau returns to the NRL?

• I want him back in the NRL.

Votes: 60 17.2%
  • I don't want him back in the NRL.

Votes: 113 32.4%
  • I couldn't care less if he returns or not.

Votes: 176 50.4%

• Total voters

President Trump

Juniors
RA are just scared of losing Qantas dollars because of Alan Joyce. Most NRL fans wouldn't care what Folau's opinions are. Yawnion is of course the sport for PC tossers.

Why is that nobody else is expressing outrage about the possibility of going to hell for drinking alcohol or the other categories Folau wrote about?

Shark62

Juniors
RA are just scared of losing Qantas dollars because of Alan Joyce. Most NRL fans wouldn't care what Folau's opinions are. Yawnion is of course the sport for PC tossers.

Why is that nobody else is expressing outrage about the possibility of going to hell for drinking alcohol or the other categories Folau wrote about?
Because the other categories are choices. Sexuality isn’t.

Whip Whitaker

Juniors
Yes wonderful advances they were too. Advances that brought us to the point where we can now rationalise that people shouldn’t be discriminated against for being born gay. Let’s hope Izzy and his pals advance to that point soon.

Our ancestors did not practice relativism and pluralism if that is what you think.

T-Boon

Coach
Don't really care if i get blasted for my comment, but why do so many people care what he thinks? I for one don't agree with him but it's still free speech and it's his religion and his beliefs. Just let him do his thing and go on his stupid rants, I don't see why anyone is bothering to bag him off cos i bet he doesn't give two shits about what anyone else thinks. Tbh I'd like to see him back in the NRL purely because he's a freakish talent and would make any team better however the Cowboys seem to be the only team in the comp able to squeeze him in.

Edit: LOL now i see an article on the homepage of MSN titled - "AB's player likes Folaus post"... f**k me the world is soft, report on some real news.

I think there is an element of racism to the outrage. In fact I am sure of it and it is outrageous.

Last edited:

Whip Whitaker

Juniors

You criticise the cruel actions of one set of ancestors against another set of ancestors as some kind of justification for a change of morality on homosexuality. Yet, both Eastern and Western cultures were universally against homosexuality back then. It is a rather bizarre argument you are trying to make to be honest.

Shark62

Juniors
You criticise the cruel actions of one set of ancestors against another set of ancestors as some kind of justification for a change of morality on homosexuality. Yet, both Eastern and Western cultures were universally against homosexuality back then. It is a rather bizarre argument you are trying to make to be honest.
Naah that’s you doing that straw man argument thing again. You can’t formulate an argument to support whatever case it is you are trying to make so you rely on obtuse comments. By the way am I still a relativist?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
WTF? He's suggesting because something wasn't ok then it's not ok now. Pitting East v West historically isn't remotely relevant here.

T-Boon

Coach
Naah that’s you doing that straw man argument thing again. You can’t formulate an argument to support whatever case it is you are trying to make so you rely on obtuse comments. By the way am I still a relativist?

Go back to four corners you knob

Bazal

Post Whore

Do I?

Or am I just pointing out that our ancestors were more primitive people, with more primitive ideas?

Here's a hint, it's that one, not whatever half-arsed obfuscation you've attempted to spin.

Also, universally against homosexuality? Have you ever studied a history book? The Greeks and Romans certainly weren't. Most cultures didn't give a shit. Hell, even the Christians didn't care a jot about who you rooted until about the 12th century.

Then we can get on to homosexuality in nature, if you like.