What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd6: Parramatta v Tigers LIVE GAME DAY thread 22nd April 2019

yy_cheng

Coach
He’s an option but Salmon can cover 1-7 and hooker at a pinch. He offers cover and with most of our middles able to punch out long minutes, I reckon the fish has more use at this stage.
I probably chose the wrong words. I agree when everyone is fit and able salmon should be the 14.then I would have stone next in line if salmon is injured or in the starting 17.

No more will smith or tiny little players as a 14.

Happy MEel

First Grade
I probably chose the wrong words. I agree when everyone is fit and able salmon should be the 14.then I would have stone next in line if salmon is injured or in the starting 17.

No more will smith or tiny little players as a 14.
Ah, gotcha. I agree 100%

What an absolutely beautiful stadium.

The landscaping outside is great, with the half-courts, the climbing ropes, the food trucks...a beautiful place both before and after the game.

Inside is spacious - toilets every 20m, bars every 20m, lots of different food outlets that were priced decently, plenty of room to walk around the entire thing and people flowed freely.

And the view! Oh, my Lord, the view from every damned seat!

After the game, with the roads blocked off, and everyone walking down Victoria Rd...fantastic!

I honestly can't believe that we have such a beautiful place to call home. I was in awe of the place today.

And what a way to kick the whole thing off. Stunning game, and I had Moses/13+ @ 71-1.

We are home, and it is beautiful.
Obviously putting 51 on the tigers helped but I have never been to a stadium that felt so open and inviting as our new home did.
Look forward to the rest of the year neighbor!

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
The one thing I will say about Mahoney is he is a gutsy little player and is probably a class above some of the hookers in this competition. I like his aggression and motivation. And always seems to put in 100%. Definitely a future for the club.

I hope the club further extend Mahoney sooner rather than later because I think he's Qld's future Origin hooker.

crocodile

Bench
I hope the club further extend Mahoney sooner rather than later because I think he's Qld's future Origin hooker.
f*ck Queensland. Great stuff though. Up here in the magnificent Hat Head for Easter is almost as good as being at the new venue. Looked great on the Telly.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
LOL

I have seriously never seen a player TWICE drop to the ground in a voluntary tackle to avoid getting hurt.
These are NRL players so they're not scared of getting hurt. Scared of losing maybe, and definitely scared of f**king up. When I see a player surrender like that I assume he doesn't want to get driven back 10 metres and cost his team another play getting back on the front foot. Another alternative is to run sideways to get around the packed defenders, but they know the gameplan, they know where the play-the-ball is supposed to be, and runnign sideways throws that out as well.

But you're right, it makes them look like cats, and when they watch the replay I'm sure they feel like total dickheads. He'll cop it during the video review this week.

Latest posts