What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Purple Scum

Inferno

Coach
While 2 points is desperately needed, I think a decent effort is the most important thing tonight.

A better completion rate and less unforced errors is the first step.

Card Shark

Immortal
We will fire up, we love playing these purple pricks.

With a fair go from the refs (& home ground advantage), we can win.

Can’t understand how most give us no chance. I give us a great chance!

f**k that.
It's Gals last game against these f**kwits at home. Plus a loss will make him the greatest loser ever. f**ked if it is to be against these merkins.
Fire up people!!!
Can we mark it down as a win if they have more casualties from the game than us?

Frenzy.

Immortal
Hopefully those huge Melbourne Prix get stuck in the mud.

CT and PJ are gonna see a lot of ArseOfAMoaner, Jessica, the Scab and that big Fijian snorkel

Windy70

Juniors
They have scraped home last 3 games. That gives me a glimmer of hope. Certainly no dollars punted, but just a smidge of hope.

Just play well and don't gift them a win.

Up the Sharks.

I used to feel sick when those red and white equals pink merkins ran onto the field. I don't anymore.
When those purple f**kwits just ran on to warm up my hate rose and all i could think about was taking the pricks out. Especially that once was a junior merkin.

Latest posts