What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack Brown

Knight Vision

First Grade
Regardless of results, how competent and professional are we as a team
Brown is the best thing to happen to Newy in well over a decade. The man has a large set of balls on him.

Regardless of the results in the next 3 games they will only improve the more they play together. I reckon we're a couple of additions away from being a force to challenge though. What I'd give for a Blake or Kapow. Mann showed enough today he could be a decent 5/8 just hope he gets to have a crack and can keep improving.

Spot On

Coach
Haha.

Wholly f**k.... big man on campus in da house with this thread.

You really hung your nuts out there with this one Coby.

Power to ya!

(Disclaimer ) .... but of course, we arent going to win every game.

SamSepi0l

Juniors
People won't move from their position. When we inevitably struggle against the top 3 like every one does, there will be complaints.

When we win, there will be retrospection and complaints that we didn't do it earlier.

Brown = Bad. Regardless of results to some.
So be it. Rather than feed their egos just kick back and enjoy the progress the team is making.

Knight Vision

First Grade
amazing how many arm chair experts were calling for the blokes head isnt it ? people who dont know anything about what theyre talking about sprouting off and dribbling BS. Just imagine having to share a space with them in an emergency ?

Nathan Brown is one of the best things to happen to Newcastle ....full stop. Rebuilt the club from the ground up and like most good managers has the humility and sense to surround himself with a team of people that can get the best out of the organization.

Dont worry the naysayers will be back ...no doubt

Knight Vision

First Grade
https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/sp...-shot-at-the-glory-years-20190523-p51qfu.html

Knightmare done, Brown deserves shot at the glory years
When your livelihood is determined by a win and loss column it is difficult to have patience. Difficult because that takes time and in a results-driven business that is too often in short supply.

When Nathan Brown took over as Newcastle coach in 2016 the consensus was that the club was at rock bottom. Whilst they had played finals football under Wayne Bennett in 2013, his premature departure coupled with a disastrous relationship with mining magnate Nathan Tinkler had left the club reeling at the bottom of the ladder............................

Haffa

amazing how many arm chair experts were calling for the blokes head isnt it ?
I'll own that I called for him to go after that GC game. Sitting in the ground that game watching the pathetic effort it looked like they'd downed tools on him in the way Manly did for Barrett last season. Happy to be proven wrong.

Latest posts