What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

chiefy1

Juniors
Russell Packer,Ben Matulino,Josh Reynolds, Moses Mbye.Reagan Campbell-Gillard, Waqa Blake, and Jack Hetherington.

At least two I'm putting mine in the chopping block.

84 Baby

Referee
Russell Packer,Ben Matulino,Josh Reynolds, Moses Mbye.Reagan Campbell-Gillard, Waqa Blake, and Jack Hetherington.

At least two I'm putting mine in the chopping block.
No, leaning no, no, no, leaning no, maybe, no.
That’s Blake maybe if Mennings goes or Salmon doesn’t go centre.
Matulino/RCG leaning no but it all depends on their leadership capabilities. Their on fields aren’t great ATM but if they are decent leaders, they’re better options than Alvaro at moment.
The others all no bar depth. They are no better than what we already have and I can’t see them having the leadership to improve our squad.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Would we take Josh Reynolds at hooker at half pay to assist Mahoney?

Reckon he wouId be a good signing at the right price, perfect bench utility. Provides cover for the halves/hooker. Also reckon he could play a “lock” role as well, so he wouldn’t need to just play 20 m to assist Mahoney.

Also he is that “grubby/competitive” player our side needs.

hindy111

Post Whore
Tim would cost the Tiger maybe 150k for the rest of this year MAX. And I reckon they will get him for under 200k for the following season. He is a steal at that.