What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Burgess eye gouge

Hawkins

Juniors
TWP_ECH_140515RUGBY_01.jpg

TheDMC

Bench
Meanwhile, last week Adam Blair was sent straight to the bin for a late tackle against a Titans playmaker, but later found not guilty (but yes he is a grub) - absolutely ludicrous that Burgess stayed on the field. I reckon Burgess merkin thought he could get away with it because his own view of Farah's head was obscured by another body. What a dumb arse.

On a side note, who was the South's player penalised for the crusher tackle against Tigpies? That never made it on report but should have. The tackle was pretty much complete when he actively decided to raise both feet off the ground so his torso could push down on the guy's head with sudden and full weight. The ONLY reason for doing that is to try and hurt the player, as he was already on the ground. I f**king hate that grubby shit. Should be a couple of games ban for that merkin.

Give me a shoulder charge or biffo over crusher tackles and chicken wings anytime. Both these are far far more dangerous than tripping too.

BranVan3000

Coach
I’m as blind a Souths fan as any

I think he should be gone for as long as possible.

An absolutely embarrassing representation of the club I love, and to an ex Souths player too.

I’m 100% with Robbie on this and I’m sorry to Tigers that some pissant from our club did that. Just glad it didn’t result in an injury

Dave's mate

Juniors
I’m as blind a Souths fan as any

I think he should be gone for as long as possible.

An absolutely embarrassing representation of the club I love, and to an ex Souths player too.

I’m 100% with Robbie on this and I’m sorry to Tigers that some pissant from our club did that. Just glad it didn’t result in an injury
All the brothers are scum and always have been. This isn't out of character