What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Glenneel

Bench
Scores are locked at 18 all and there is 5 to go and your in good field position.
Who would you prefer on the field?

Moses is great. But sometimes he throws a pass when it just is not on or puts in a woefull kick. I reckon that is the reason we end up in some games where we are dominated in opening 25mins and a lot of times can't recover.

The thing is he can fix it and when he does he can be the best half in the game. If he does fix it.

Cleary will just start to read a game better. He will learn when and how to choke the team. I doubt his ceiling is as high as Moses but unsure Moses will ever reach that ceiling. I reckon Cleary will slowly improve. He is 21yrs old.
It all comes back to the forwards, if they are going well so does Moses. Its only when he is frantic, trying the impossible because the team is playing poorly, that he makes these mistakes. Better forwards and he'll be better and once Drown imposes himself more on the game he'll be even better and settle more imo, One of the best halves going around but we have to fix the forwards for him to become consistent.

hindy111

Post Whore
Yeah but when he learns how to actually play footy, kaboom !

Let's hope not. The Panthers start to fire and we may finish out of top 8.
We want them, Saints,Brisbane to lose games along with Tigers.

NZ,Titans,Dogs,Cowboys I doubt have what it takes.

If Cleary fires with Maloney they will be a strong side and go a run.
Brisbane winning wasn't good

Gronk

Staff member
Let's hope not. The Panthers start to fire and we may finish out of top 8.
We want them, Saints,Brisbane to lose games along with Tigers.

NZ,Titans,Dogs,Cowboys I doubt have what it takes.

If Cleary fires with Maloney they will be a strong side and go a run.
Brisbane winning wasn't good

Cleary is an imposter mate.

Gronk

Staff member
He needs to lift that's for sure. If doesnt he may be a 1 trick pony.

He's everyone's favourite pony.

shetland-ponies-racing.jpg

84 Baby

Referee
It all comes back to the forwards, if they are going well so does Moses. Its only when he is frantic, trying the impossible because the team is playing poorly, that he makes these mistakes. Better forwards and he'll be better and once Drown imposes himself more on the game he'll be even better and settle more imo, One of the best halves going around but we have to fix the forwards for him to become consistent.
I reckon your best post ever

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
As much as I'm not a fan of Moses he is capable of playing heads up footy, something cleary is incapable of doing. Cleary is alright if you want to go through the motions of playing structured footy, that style of half may be out the door though unless you're ultra competitive with a fantastic attitude like Cronk, cleary doesn't have that either though.

hindy111

Post Whore
As much as I'm not a fan of Moses he is capable of playing heads up footy, something cleary is incapable of doing. Cleary is alright if you want to go through the motions of playing structured footy, that style of half may be out the door though unless you're ultra competitive with a fantastic attitude like Cronk, cleary doesn't have that either though.

Agree 100%
You need a bit of flair along with structure. I feel like NRL is played like a game of chess most the time and that is the reason these structured half backs can keep a team in the game. But at some point they must break it open and go for the Queen or King.

Moses would make teams nervous but a lot of teams are aware if play smart we will implode as he makes errors and goes for glory. Hence why we get blown away occassionally and it can happen in the first 20mins.....

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
So we've established that Cleary is shit, Hindy has no idea and 84 Baby is a tight arse.

That's a fairly productive day.

I don't know about you lot but I'm going for a beer.

84 Baby

Referee
So we've established that Cleary is shit, Hindy has no idea and 84 Baby is a tight arse.

That's a fairly productive day.

I don't know about you lot but I'm going for a beer.
Well I already figured that out, so I’ve been at the beers for awhile now