What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your most unpopular opinion about the NRL?

Panther79

Juniors
The Warriors don’t have a big forward pack, or play jungle ball.
This one! haha, it used to go on for years, even when they had stopped being so called "entertaining" people would still talk it up saying they are so unpredictable and exciting to watch. They are anything but under Kearney and haven't been for many years.

Panther79

Juniors
Not sure if unpopular but I woudn't buy most Storm players if I was another club. Most just look good in Bellyaches efficient system and once they go, their true individual capabilities are revealed.

I don't even set Cronk aside in this, most games I have watched he hasn't done much, perhaps he did shit I could not see like organise plays etc, who the f**k knows. Played with one arm in the GF but given he did jack all for the year, doing nothing with one less arm was not much of a further lack of effort.

t-ba

Post Whore
Stephen Roach has such a sweet, measured and melodious cadence, I wish Fox would put him in the commentary box more, or on air more in general.

Only if Justin Hodges, Brett Finch and 2005 Gordie join him on commentary

Silent Knight

First Grade
The recent success that the Sydney Roosters have enjoyed has helped generate massive interest in the game and record crowd numbers for Roosters home games. The SCG is the true home of rugby league and Boyd Cordner is extremely marketable as an elite NRL player because you never know what he is going to pull off on the field of play. He's like the Michael Jordan of the NRL...

095def58d30273fbf79f3edc36b74770

mistertaylor

Juniors
I have 2...

Super League was good for the game.

Also, the NRL needs to be run as a competition independently of the ARLC, so that it can move forward with reduction of teams in Sydney.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Cameron Smith playing 400 NRL games is one of the great achievements in Australian sport. An immortal for sure.

Stallion

First Grade
The NRL is constraining the reach of the code.For example their is no way a touring southern hemisphere Great Britain Lions team should not be playing the Kangaroos in Australia after the NRL Grand Final. This is a ridiculous scenario and embarassing for the code. All involved in having this be the case should be ashamed of their decision making and lack of feel for the international game in Australia.

Latest posts