What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Eelementary

Post Whore
I probably can't get the answer to the following question, because nobody really knows until the dust settles - but are we a realistic shot at signing Welch, and Campbell-Gillard?

If we do, they would be sensational additional to our pack.

84 Baby

Referee
I’m having a real dilemma choosing my second one.
images

hindy111

Post Whore
If RCG comes to us, I think he is going to take our frontrow rotation to another level. He is slowly but surely getting back to his old self. Those two broken jaws obviously took a lot of confidence out of him and that's why you don't see those long ferocious runs at present, but I think they will probably start to come back into his game next year, barring any further mishaps, with more game time.

Even without them though he is still making very good metres and he tackles well. He will quickly establish himself as our frontrow leader and complement Paulo very well. Two broken jaws in succession are nothing to sneeze at and will have a psychological affect on most people. Especially a player that builds a big part of his game on brutality and intimidation.

Considering that the Panthers will be paying a big wack of the large contract that he has signed with the Panthers, I feel we will be the beneficiaries of his best years at a very competitive price. It's kind of like having a TPA without having one. This is a very good signing, bar injury. I can't wait to see him in Blue and Gold.

But yes that mo has to go. He looks like a poonce.

No no.
Panthers wont pay a cent. Very smart organsition. Back end contracts like Maloneys and the opt out. Brilliance Ram