What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I thought I heard that all precedents were out the window and they were starting fresh ? If true, then they have gone right back to their soft c**k ways and created wet lettuce punishments all over again.
Nobody wants to see the game's stars unavailable. Especially the broadcasters.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Where's the conspiracy? The people who make the decisions all know, deep down inside, that Sam Burgess is good for everyone's income.

Gronk

Staff member
Where's the conspiracy? The people who make the decisions all know, deep down inside, that Sam Burgess is good for everyone's income.

OK so now it's an unconscious bias ?

TidyWeirdHomalocephale-small.gif

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Bewildering decision. We’ve had players suspended for way less and his track record isn’t good. The nrl is a joke at the moment.
And Maloney got a week for barely touching someone.

It depends on who you are and who you play for, just look at Cotric and good guy Jake Turbo.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
I want to know why he wasn't sent to the bin during the game...

Evans get sin binned after the Dragons players runs into his chest..

Alvaro get KO'd on the first tackle and the player that hit him high doesnt get sin binned...

Jennings gets binned for hitting a falling player high...

But Burgess is ok to play on?!?!?!

Moylan didn't leave the field straight away like Lawrie or Yeo did.

Dibs

Bench
I thought I heard that all precedents were out the window and they were starting fresh ? If true, then they have gone right back to their soft c**k ways and created wet lettuce punishments all over again.
I read the same f**king thing. Now I’m even more confused then before and I was pretty f**king confused then

Incorrect

Coach
I'm with Pou on this. I think star players, particularly from powerful clubs, are dealt with more leniently on average.
I seem to recall Hindmarsh fared pretty well one the 1 or 2 occasions he had charges to answer... I'm sure he had charges downgraded and avoided suspension a couple of times...

Incorrect

Coach
Well he was pretty much a star player. In any event he's just one player though.
That's what I was getting at. I think if it had've been anyone else they would have likely copped a suspension. But Hindy was well liked and a crucial part of our teams... Fui would cop 10 weeks for some of the stuff Hindy got downgrades and exonerations for lol...

hindy111

Post Whore
You do realise that we need to fill a part time squad next year as we’re now back to running a reserve grade team?
The offer could well be outside the 30.

Hoffman would be fine if he was about no 21 in our squad. He is about as good as you could get as a back up.

Latest posts