What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Time On An All New TV General Discussion Thread

Springs09

Juniors
Why hate yourself - don't go out of your way to be snobby. If you like something you like something, Sometimes the brain just wants a procedural/dumb action film etc.

It’s a figure of speech, a joke.

Of course I didn’t hate myself for liking a tv show. Don’t take everything so literally.

Timbo

Staff member
Did anyone out there watch Legion?

I’m halfway through Season 2 and holy f**k I’m finding it a slog - I feel like I need to watch every episode twice and take notes along the way. It’s starting to feel a bit like homework.

I’ve heard it picks up in Season 3 but genuinely wondering if I should keep going?

Dogs Of War

Coach
Did anyone out there watch Legion?

I’m halfway through Season 2 and holy f**k I’m finding it a slog - I feel like I need to watch every episode twice and take notes along the way. It’s starting to feel a bit like homework.

I’ve heard it picks up in Season 3 but genuinely wondering if I should keep going?

Season 2 was weird as, still enjoyable. I've got season 3 ready to go. But I need to finish Mr Mercedes (tip. Season 1 is great, season 2 I'm not enjoying as much and there was a natural ending in season 1).

mackdadday

Juniors
Looking forward to season four of Mike Tyson mysteries when I get home tomorrow. Bojack season six can't be far away either.

Timbo

Staff member
The Righteous Gemstones.

If you like Danny McBride’s comedy, this is for you. Really enjoyed the premiere.

Smack

Coach
Euphoria on HBO but on foxtel. It has lgbt themes, so if it's not your thing give it a miss but it's a decent series.

One of the story arch, a transgirl named Jules, played by a transgirl

Maddy, prob my favourite

Rue, main character

Fez, Rue and Mouse

Xcalibre

Juniors
Twas flicking channels last night and thought I’d check out Rove’s new show. I was expecting it to be similar to that talk show he did in the states a while back, which was decent but it was some of the worst tv I’ve seen in a long time. Such lame comedy (a whole bit about traffic accompanied by Anthony Calea singing?!) and other trash.

He had a whole lotta b grade guests or unknowns. If it lasts longer than 2 weeks i’d be surprised.

mackdadday

Juniors
Finished Mindhunter in 24 hours..bit more beaurocracy han serial killers in season two but sill great.

Also finished Veep which was a very good 7 seasons.

Started Good Omens and The Righteous Gemstones which were both good especially the latter.

Time for some One Punch Man now.

Oh also binged the 5 hours of The big les show on youtube. Has to be the best thing ever done in Australia. Animated show about a bunch of very aussie blokes having missions with sasquatches. 10/10. Laughed non stop.

axl rose

Bench
Twas flicking channels last night and thought I’d check out Rove’s new show. I was expecting it to be similar to that talk show he did in the states a while back, which was decent but it was some of the worst tv I’ve seen in a long time. Such lame comedy (a whole bit about traffic accompanied by Anthony Calea singing?!) and other trash.

He had a whole lotta b grade guests or unknowns. If it lasts longer than 2 weeks i’d be surprised.

I guess they ran out of terrible reality show ideas. So may as well bring back Rove. I give it 3 weeks.

Last edited:

Timbo

Staff member
On Becoming a God in Central Florida.

Kirsten Dunst in s black comedy about a pyramid scheme. Fantastic premiere.

Springs09

Juniors
Started watching Lambs of God on Foxtel. There's something about these Australian drama shows that are just so tryhard.

Like everything about them just screams 'look, we're just like HBO and Showcase'

mackdadday

Juniors
Just finished season 2 of Barry which somehow surpassed the first. That tae kwon do girl was hilarious. Cant wait for season three.

azzah72

Bench
Just finished season 2 of Barry which somehow surpassed the first. That tae kwon do girl was hilarious. Cant wait for season three.

Fantastic show. Great blends of Dark Humour, Drama and action.

Looking for to S2 of Mr Inbetween. If you haven't watched, definently do so.

mackdadday

Juniors
F is for For Family - Bill Burr screaming about stuff is always a good thing. First episode isn't great but after that it's hilarious. Animated.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Oh also binged the 5 hours of The big les show on youtube. Has to be the best thing ever done in Australia. Animated show about a bunch of very aussie blokes having missions with sasquatches. 10/10. Laughed non stop.

It’s awesome isn’t it. The first extended one where they go to Choomah Island is one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen.

Latest posts