What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One to watch: Jackson Ford

be55

Juniors
I have always liked what i have seen from this kid. Have been watching him in juniors and last year in isp.
He is good on his feet,is a good ball player and has a great offload.Watching him last year i did think he looked undersized for a backrower,his profile lists him at 95 kg but still only being 20 years old i would say the club would be looking for him to eventually weigh in around the 105 kg mark similar to tariq and tyson. But while saying that i did think he handled the step up to playing against men last year,in the isp, very well. Add him to the mix of good young forwards we have like luciano,host,lawrie and robson,correct decisions will have to be made by the club as far as retention of these young guys is concerned because my fear is other clubs also see the potential in them and are waiting to pounce.

hewi

Bench
He’s already heavier than Aitken who people are saying should play lock/back rower. IMO 100/105 kilos now days to play there.

denis preston

First Grade
Very underwhelming in the 6 games i saw him play last year but still only very young and worth while keeping at present.

Carlton

Juniors
It wasn't much but the little bit of Norman in the Ford clip was encouraging. He looked happy, relaxed and in control, and the players around him looked like they were enjoying his presence in the drills.

BLM01

First Grade
It wasn't much but the little bit of Norman in the Ford clip was encouraging. He looked happy, relaxed and in control, and the players around him looked like they were enjoying his presence in the drills.
:) Yes. Carlton I get your wishful thinking. You are right the clip wasn't much and if you got all that feel from those short clips (replayed once mind you) I think you are clutching a bit....but like your positivity.

Carlton

Juniors
:) Yes. Carlton I get your wishful thinking. You are right the clip wasn't much and if you got all that feel from those short clips (replayed once mind you) I think you are clutching a bit....but like your positivity.

Hey they were training, they were smiling and no one was yelling at anyone. Season starts soon (or at least trial games), this is all good news.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

FlameThrower

Bench
That poor bugger, having his debut jersey stained like that..

That being said, I thought he had a great game and could be a future star..
Come on guys - even with a jersey presentation you can find something to bag out the coach. Really??

Latest posts