What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Judiciary Charges 2019

simmo05

Bench
Munster getting off for recklessly trying too , and succeeding, in injuing someone is a f**king disgrace

insert.pause

First Grade
Yet the Warriors are the team with most referrals to the MRC.
They probably aren’t the cleanest team in the league but they are definitely under the microscope for whatever reason, yet the NRL allows the rules to be manipulated by the Storm without too many consequences
They’re an easy target.

King hit

Coach
Cannot believe it. 5 weeks for that shit. The game is doomed under this mob.

59ab78935b6ebdfef9851fc41bd6f6dc

Can you be surprised after this bloke who is now in charge of the game left your state in a hole with countless debt

King hit

Coach
I go for Brisbane and that rubbish should be outlawed.

My issue is the rubbish the week before from the Melbourne player should have got the same

Fair enough with the Storm favouritism but it's the idiots claiming corruption and conspiracy is what is doing my head in.

insert.pause

First Grade
Fair enough with the Storm favouritism but it's the idiots claiming corruption and conspiracy is what is doing my head in.
They are too incompetent to be corrupt, but even incompetence has limits and it’s hard to fathom how they look at the NAS crusher on the Monday and give it no charge and then turn around on the Saturday and give TPJ a grade 2 charge. Short of a gas leak or some sort of mass personality disorder it doesn’t make sense.

lockyno1

Post Whore
They are too incompetent to be corrupt, but even incompetence has limits and it’s hard to fathom how they look at the NAS crusher on the Monday and give it no charge and then turn around on the Saturday and give TPJ a grade 2 charge. Short of a gas leak or some sort of mass personality disorder it doesn’t make sense.

Luckily it happened this year where whether TPJ plays when we make finals won't mean anything, we aren't doing anything.