What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilkenny

Coach
Definitely. Gus was good but was prone to sentimentality to the point of hurting the roster. Like with Mansour. Everyone loves him including me but we need more.

Gus did the right and honourable thing in resigning Josh Mansour.

Maybe Gus can be criticised for many things but resigning Josh was the correct decision and what value do you put on what someone brings to the side off the field.

If he is not worthy of selection in the starting 13 so be it that is Ivans call I guess.

I don’t think Josh Mansour is the reason we are where we are in 2019, sure he is never going to rediscover his best form we accept that but he has been decent in a side that has underperformed as a squad,

If we had of kept Sivo and he had of played 15-20 NRL games for us this season I would be surprised if he would have scored half a dozen tries we just don’t have the game plan or attacking structures to create opportunities for our wingers. Not saying we shouldn’t have kept Sivo we clearly should have but even that wasn’t a Gus decision.

The Realist

Juniors
oh well, what the hell :p

1.Wesser
2.Lewis
3.Girdler
4.Whatuira
5.Rooney
6.Campbell
7.Gower
8.Clinton
9.Priddis
10.Lang
11.Galuvao
12.Puletua
13.Sattler

14.Ross
15.Waterhouse
16.Rodney
17.Swain

Couldn't help myself :p

That team shits on our current team pretty much from 1 to 17. Okay Maybe JFH and or Tamou over Clinton and/or Lang and To'o over 2005+ Rooney.

TheFrog

Coach
oh well, what the hell :p

1.Wesser
2.Lewis
3.Girdler
4.Whatuira
5.Rooney
6.Campbell
7.Gower
8.Clinton
9.Priddis
10.Lang
11.Galuvao
12.Puletua
13.Sattler

14.Ross
15.Waterhouse
16.Rodney
17.Swain

Couldn't help myself :p
Amazing what a season does. At the start of 2003 you would have called that side fringe top 8 at best, yet the 2019 side were regarded as almost certain top 8 and likely top 4. I agree JFH and Tamou might squeeze into the 17 somewhere, but that would be it. I can't see even those two pushing anyone out of the '91 side. Fish for Dunn big maybe.

The Realist

Juniors
I am going to call it now. Kikau will be gone in a year or two.

He is playing with very little effort/heart. He looks sullen. Why? We kicked to the curb his two best mates at the club. DWZ was one thing but Waqa was the final straw. We should never have released Blake.

RCG has also lost his fire. I think it is mostly injury however part of it is that his man-crush Merrin is no longer with us. Unlike Blake, Merrin was not worth keeping around for an inform RCG.

unKwn

Juniors

He is playing with very little effort/heart. He looks sullen. Why? We kicked to the curb his two best mates at the club. DWZ was one thing but Waqa was the final straw. We should never have released Blake.

RCG has also lost his fire. I think it is mostly injury however part of it is that his man-crush Merrin is no longer with us. Unlike Blake, Merrin was not worth keeping around for an inform RCG.
was literally about to comment this last night.

Panther_Daz

Staff member

I did warn of this two months ago.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190824_125626.jpg
    Screenshot_20190824_125626.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 27

OldPanther

Coach
Hey OP, just curious, why do you have CNK’s photo as you profile pic?

Because he does so much wholesome community work and I respect that. Same as I had Grant for his sacrifice. Some good selfless people in our game.

I'm also hoping they can get the prem so the Roosters/Storm don't for the 100th time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts