What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't agree with those rumours.
He has been spotted several times this year in the crowd at our home games. If he was guilty of such an offence and the players here were off him he wouldn't be anywhere near the place.
He was investigated and cleared of leaking the tapes and I don't feel its right for him to be keep getting the blame.

I’m certainly not blaming him. I’m only saying I’ve been told some players think it was him, and he wouldn’t be welcome because of it.

That’s a long way from saying it was him.

The western weekender ever ran a rumour about it, and the author confirmed to me he was talking about CHN.

https://westernweekender.com.au/2019/06/lang-on-league-round-15/
4E6A555E-7D7C-4FF1-919C-E127599C4657.jpeg

The yak

Juniors
I have read the Michael Chammas article but do we actually think we are a serious contender for Api Koroisau?

The yak

Juniors
Depends what his motivations are I guess. I think we can reach the top 4 before the bulldogs, maybe he accepts a bit less to play with a better team?

That appears to be the key. Though the dogs are coming with a wet sail and to be honest Dogs fans are probably more optimistic about next year than us.
Depends if he wants cash or better success elsewhere. He should know what life under Ivan & Barrett is like.
I hope we can get him.

That appears to be the key. Though the dogs are coming with a wet sail and to be honest Dogs fans are probably more optimistic about next year than us.
Depends if he wants cash or better success elsewhere. He should know what life under Ivan & Barrett is like.
I hope we can get him.

I think we’re just pessimistic because the cub is facing another rebuild of sorts. I’d still take our squad over the bulldogs any day.

Kilkenny

Coach
Is this player still playing in the current Top 17?

To my knowledge the player in question has never been linked to the scandal, not publicly anyway.

It’s just not appropriate for me to do so and I haven’t and simply can’t. As I said back in May I had hoped the player in question may have been identified via Police investigations and the truth will be revealed in time. I guess we may not know until Tyrone’s matter is heard by the Courts.

Das Hassler

Bench
I’d still take our squad over the bulldogs any day.

Based on talent i'm assuming....i'd say prior to the weekend Knights supporters would have said the same about their squad chock full of current amd former SOO players. Dogs players may average 7/10 talent wise but ( for quite awhile now ) give 100% as a team ..compare that with 9/10 talent giving an average of 60 or 70%....what's it really come down to?. ...opinions would vary no doubt

Based on talent i'm assuming....i'd say prior to the weekend Knights supporters would have said the same about their squad chock full of current amd former SOO players. Dogs players may average 7/10 talent wise but ( for quite awhile now ) give 100% as a team ..compare that with 9/10 talent giving an average of 60 or 70%....what's it really come down to?. ...opinions would vary no doubt

Talent has more upside.

I love the way the bulldogs have been playing, but with their current roster they have limited capabilities.

the bulldogs also finished last year quite strong but failed to turn it into early season form.

Das Hassler

Bench
Talent has more upside.

I love the way the bulldogs have been playing, but with their current roster they have limited capabilities.

the bulldogs also finished last year quite strong but failed to turn it into early season form.

Yep..fair enough but they had their own offseason stuff to deal with as well...Foran gone for a long time as well. One thing their recent form has shown the other struggler clubs is. .when under injury or cap pressure then Plan B is the squad that's there play to 100% of whatever ability they have 100% of the time and stick to the game plan they're given ...seems simple

Abacus

Juniors
Yep..fair enough but they had their own offseason stuff to deal with as well...Foran gone for a long time as well. One thing their recent form has shown the other struggler clubs is. .when under injury or cap pressure then Plan B is the squad that's there play to 100% of whatever ability they have 100% of the time and stick to the game plan they're given ...seems simple
It's almost like they're motivated and...what's the word I'm looking for....directed, trained, managed....no, none of those. Ah, got it. COACHED!

Status
Not open for further replies.