What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

nontime111

Juniors
I hope the players get some balls and REVOLT, turn the f)&*^ table over!
I hope this by Zac is just a warning shot also to begin it...maybe its a gutsy move by the kid or at least aq f*(& You for NOT selecting him over either of the current amateur centres whod struggle to make Redcliffe Dolphins

18to87

First Grade
I hope the players get some balls and REVOLT, turn the f)&*^ table over!
I hope this by Zac is just a warning shot also to begin it...maybe its a gutsy move by the kid or at least aq f*(& You for NOT selecting him over either of the current amateur centres whod struggle to make Redcliffe Dolphins
I agree. Good on him, if true. Put pressure on the club to make a change.

Dragonsamy

Bench
Another player that wants out.

Seen with Maguire having dinner. The poor kid who everyone recognizes has potential is being whored around the back line and his confidence in his footy being shot by that pimp McGregor.

Seriously what else needs to happen for our board to realize we are a basket case due to this ego maniac.

Lomaz ,He not going anywhere.
Had dinner so what

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Looks like a tabloid gossip column. Gotta fill that content somehow.

Does anyone else remember a certain forum member who emailed a fake story to a certain gossip columnist some years ago? The fellow forummer even told everyone in these forums what he was doing before it was published... dare I say, he 'telegraphed' it to the LU community.

The only person who missed the memo was the gossip columnist... she published it as fact the next day. Caught red-handed publishing hearsay as fact is bad enough. But she took an email from an unknown anonymous source as gospel, without so much as checking with those mentioned in the story.