What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Crush

Coach
I would not of blamed Furner through all those years he had then playing some good attacking football but also had family sickness personal problems as well. He was a rookie and has done good apprenticeships elsewhere since then.
I found Furner's squads were always competitive (great record against the Dragons anyway) and played attacking football..except they had too many errors and defence has been a liabiilty for a decade or more.
Their recruitment except for Fergo and squad during his tenure were not that strong but they were bringing some guns through the place in Dugan, Croker & Milford. Canberra is where Milford played his best football as a young fullback
Furners results were mediocre to poor at best.
Barretts results were poor.
Marys results are mediocre to poor.
Coaching is a results driven profession and if these guys join Mary we will be mediocre to poor at best.

BLM01

First Grade
Furners results were mediocre to poor at best.
Barretts results were poor.
Marys results are mediocre to poor.
Coaching is a results driven profession and if these guys join Mary we will be mediocre to poor at best.
Disagree..their results while assiting have been OK to good./ maybe they have found their niche...as assistants. Mary...well he has covered all and achieved minimal

Warabrook saint

Juniors
BLM01
Mary has showed over and over that he will not take advice from anybody else so why would he listen to furner. Mary has showing that anybody who offers advice or tells him is wrong he's out the door.
I hope your right and it would make a difference but I doubt it
It baffles me that he's suggested as a decent sort of a human.......it sounds like he's more of an arrogant pr*!k

BLM01

First Grade
I'd be happier if we moved Mary on, made Anthony Griffin head coach and let him bring his assistants.
Much happier.
Sorry Crush..no for me for Griffin. he has had his chances as a HC..but I'd have him as an assistant

qld redvee

Juniors
just listened to the preview by supercoach - we have blooded a few players this year yes we will give others a go IF THEY ARE PLAYING GOOD IN CC AND PERFORMING BETTER THAN A TOP 17.
SO KERR will be given more time as he has been seen as a good option ..NO mention of TIMM so why cany the board ask the same question that we all do !!!!!

Qapm

Juniors
I was guilty of that but now consider him as an imposter who depriving the Dragons of a decent season x 5.

You know who else doesn't approve of McGregorism? Wes Watson.

WW angry.jpg

I didn't know Wes was a Dragon's fan but this season has put him over the edge.

Some may ask: what does a paroled felon have to do with McGregor? Really don't know but I think the Universe is trying to tell us something about heading the right direction in life:

Wes Watson: started out as a regular middle class kid on the California beaches but a career in dealing drugs found him in California's brutal prison system. Servied 10 years. Basically, a loser heading the wrong way in life.

Mary: Renowned league player with close to 8 years coaching career. Was headed the right way in life.

Wes Watson: It took multiple brutal experiences in prison but eventually Watson leaned to reflect upon his errors and made positive efforts to correct it. Fully admits his mistakes and works hard to set the example.

Mary: It took multiple post game press conferences but Mary hasn't moved beyond blaming external factors. Fully admits his players mistakes and works hard to stay employed for the next two years.

Wes Watson: Currently, 105k subscribers on Youtube and averages 360k views per video uploaded.

Mary: Can't pay people to attend games. Last game only 6500 showed up. 6 out of the 19 least attended matches this season were St. George games.

J.moz

Juniors
We must be ready for a clean out in coaching staff .A new coach and staff if Barrett wasnt offered a job .