What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brooks

Shredder

Juniors
They have a good team on paper and yet they are fighting it out with us for 8th spot.

What a difference a coach makes.....

Form counts and we have it over them last few weeks.

Front-Rower

First Grade
They have a good team on paper and yet they are fighting it out with us for 8th spot.

What a difference a coach makes.....

Form counts and we have it over them last few weeks.

Oh come on

Graham - 8 games
Moylan - 11 games
Woods - 14 games
Johnson - 16 games

These guys (especially Moylan and Graham) play more games there is no doubt they are in the top 4

Crazyperpman

Juniors
A lot of people are counting their chickens.

I have no doubt the Tigers can win this game but if the Sharks play to their full potential its going to be a hard game and Tigers will need some things to go their way.

I wouldn't mind if Johnson was still out and Moylan came back undercooked and didn't last the first half.

I also wouldnt mind seeing Woods driven back 10 metres everytime his backs his substantial arse into the line. 2040 No more for you!

Can't wait, hoping, praying & craving for the win. Should be a memorable day at the Card no matter what happens.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Oh come on

Graham - 8 games
Moylan - 11 games
Woods - 14 games
Johnson - 16 games

These guys (especially Moylan and Graham) play more games there is no doubt they are in the top 4
The one who worries me is Graham(Johnson to a lesser extent)If we shut him down & restrict his 2nd phase it will go a long way to us qualifying for the finals.

Front-Rower

First Grade
The one who worries me is Graham(Johnson to a lesser extent)If we shut him down & restrict his 2nd phase it will go a long way to us qualifying for the finals.

Yeah, Graham is a long way in front of anything that we have in the current pack (although Matterson will get there eventually).

Front-Rower

First Grade
They have a class team don't they.

They do. It's been a matter of keeping the key players on the park this year. Fifita has also been down on form, so that hasn't helped them. As much as we don't like him for what he did, Woods in their full strength side off the bench is just his spot IMO

magpie_man

Juniors
Oh come on

Graham - 8 games
Moylan - 11 games
Woods - 14 games
Johnson - 16 games

Focusing purely on squads, the Dragons and Knights should be deep in the Top 8, the Warriors and Cowboys should be thereabouts and we should be fighting it out with Canterbury for the spoon.
The difference a good coach makes cannot be understated.

Pezz70

Juniors
Oh come on

Graham - 8 games
Moylan - 11 games
Woods - 14 games
Johnson - 16 games

They’ve had real injury struggles this year, they’re top 4 with that team and no injuries, and improving with the addition of some really good young blokes

Tiger Ted

Bench
They’ve had real injury struggles this year, they’re top 4 with that team and no injuries, and improving with the addition of some really good young blokes
Yep sharks r a formidable team who should b entrenched high up in the 8 but this is a knockout it’s the 8th wonder & Madge has instilled self belief & peaked our team @ the business end of comp.

Front-Rower

First Grade
Focusing purely on squads, the Dragons and Knights should be deep in the Top 8, the Warriors and Cowboys should be thereabouts and we should be fighting it out with Canterbury for the spoon.
The difference a good coach makes cannot be understated.

Dragons have had excuses this year with Debelin (spelling), Norman missing 5-6 games and Widdop only playing 9 games. 12 months ago they finished on 32 points in 7th spot yet this year 32 points is top 4.

Warriors don’t have the squad to be certain for the 8 and the cowboys are still feeling their way after 2 grand finals and the retirement of JT.

Even Jason Taylor had our squad in a last round shoot out for a top 8 spot, and that was with Rankin in the side

The unknown

Juniors
Meh, if we win this weekend Madge is the first coach since Sheens to make the playoffs in his first year with about 2 mill worth of players being unavailable for most of the year

I think he deserves a bit of credit

Rhyno

First Grade
I’d luv nothing more than the dogs & us winning this wk so we play parra & Brooks puts it over the lowlife tanka in a mom finals performance @ bankwest
Yeah Eels will be able to rest our star players like Moses and gutho give them a week off to prepare for week 2 of the finals

I don’t think Eels giving the tigers another 50points hiding at Bankwest first week of the finals will put our players in the right head space though. I think we need a tough grinding match against the sharks

Latest posts