What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brooks

Front-Rower

First Grade
Meh, if we win this weekend Madge is the first coach since Sheens to make the playoffs in his first year with about 2 mill worth of players being unavailable for most of the year

I think he deserves a bit of credit

Sheens didn’t make the finals in his first year as our coach

I’ll go further, he made the decision to leave some that talent on the sidelines. Reynolds wouldn’t have been there if Liddle and Farah weren’t injured and he had a falling out with Packer, no?

The unknown

Juniors
Sheens didn’t make the finals in his first year as our coach

I’ll go further, he made the decision to leave some that talent on the sidelines. Reynolds wouldn’t have been there if Liddle and Farah weren’t injured and he had a falling out with Packer, no?

Never said he did

He had a falling out with Madge, I see it as Packer being a self entitled brat. He was meant to be our pack leader and he had the younger guys outenthusing/performing better than him every week

The other stuff comes down to it not even being the team he assembled in the 1st place

Vic Mackey

Referee
Oh come on

Graham - 8 games
Moylan - 11 games
Woods - 14 games
Johnson - 16 games

These guys (especially Moylan and Graham) play more games there is no doubt they are in the top 4

Graham is their best player by a mile IMO. Sharks fans hate Moylan and Woods, Johnsons been fairly terrible this year (albeit seems to have been carrying an injury).

Woods defence was diabolical in the second half. Did anyone see his pathetic ‘effort’ in Croker when he made the break? I’ll go as far to say that if Woods didn’t play the Sharks win.

Whoever they’ve had out injuried on Saturday they had 7 Origin players and have most playing enough games to be firmly entrenched in the 8. We have 2 and even they are questionable ones.

I tipped the Sharks to miss the 8 so aren’t surprised they’re where they are. In 2017/18 they’re best 2 players were Holmes and Lewis, they were always going to struggle without them.

Das Hassler

Bench
Yeah Eels will be able to rest our star players like Moses and gutho give them a week off to prepare for week 2 of the finals

I don’t think Eels giving the tigers another 50points hiding at Bankwest first week of the finals will put our players in the right head space though. I think we need a tough grinding match against the sharks

I'm guessing you do this wit stuff for a living ?