What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kane Evans @ The judiciary. Does he miss the elimination final?

Gazzamatta

Coach
Yep. He was upright and involved in the team song after the game. And I heard he reckons Saturday morning was just like waking up hungover on a normal Saturday morning :D
Has 9 days to pass any protocol as well. I love this guys intensity. Really hope he holds his place.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Yep. He was upright and involved in the team song after the game. And I heard he reckons Saturday morning was just like waking up hungover on a normal Saturday morning :D
If he pulled up anything like I did on Saturday morning he’ll be in doubt.

I was in a world of pain.

Soto

Bench
In the week of finals, Judiciary hearings should be on Monday night.
No reason why the Sun games have not had the MRC make determinations by 8pm Sun night.
Clubs can then decide to challenge a decision or accept the punishment.
A bit unsettling waiting til Tuesday night to see if ur playing a finals game on the weekend.
Also help with the naming of the 21 man squad on Tuesday if players are rubbed out.
Fix it Toddy..

Eelementary

Post Whore
In the week of finals, Judiciary hearings should be on Monday night.
No reason why the Sun games have not had the MRC make determinations by 8pm Sun night.
Clubs can then decide to challenge a decision or accept the punishment.
A bit unsettling waiting til Tuesday night to see if ur playing a finals game on the weekend.
Also help with the naming of the 21 man squad on Tuesday if players are rubbed out.
Fix it Toddy..

Tbh, Todd couldn't fix a Lego set, with extra pieces, and the instruction manual...he's terrible.

Latest posts