What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

betcats

Referee
No the only thing that is a load of shit is you reading parts of posts or making shit up entirely.

Youre reading shit how you want to read it because you cant argue with the facts. So just mske it up as you go and dont even try to comprehend the point.

I said it earlier but I am done arguing. Were going round in circles with you constantly ignoring the point.

You haven't made any points! you've made some ridiculous claims that cannot be backed up. You expect me believe Coote was clearly faster based on one partial 9s game you idiot and then you want ramble on about comprehension to try and save face, stop commenting if you dont want to argue, I wouldn't want to argue any more either if I was caught making rubbish claims like that.

Last edited:

mxlegend99

Referee
You haven't made any points! you've made some ridiculous claims that cannot be backed up. You expect me believe Coote was clearly faster based on one partial 9s game you idiot and then you want ramble on about comprehension to try and save face, stop commenting if you dont want to argue, I wouldn't want to argue any more either if I was caught making rubbish claims like that.
I expect you to do exactly what you did. Read it the way you wanted to, ignore the point and live in your fantasy world. Thank you for not letting me down.

Wish Ivan could be as reliable as you.

betcats

Referee
I expect you to do exactly what you did. Read it the way you wanted to, ignore the point and live in your fantasy world. Thank you for not letting me down.

Wish Ivan could be as reliable as you.

Typical got nothing comment which is all you have posted today(as usual). Coote played with Luke walsh, Kevin Kingston, Tom Humble, Blake Austin and Matt Moylan in 2013. they were our spine with Seggy off the bench. Moylan could only play some games through exemptions. 12 months later you put him in a spine with two origin players, one of which is the second best halfback ever(some would say best) a very good hooker in Granville and playing behind the best forward in the game in Lolo and you are surprised he looked better, you imbecile. You have jumped to conclusions based on one partial nines game, you have drawn a very long bow to get some of your other conclusions and you have inexplicably bagged Ivan for things like "not standing in Tedescos way" without explaining what he should of done instead, you are just desperate to bag Ivan and making shit up to do so.

Last edited:

mxlegend99

Referee
Typical got nothing comment which is all you have posted today(as usual). Coote played with Luke walsh, Kevin Kingston, Tom Humble, Blake Austin and Matt Moylan in 2013. they were our spine with Seggy off the bench. Moylan could only play some games through exemptions. 12 months later you put him in a spine with two origin players, one of which is the second best halfback ever(some would say best) a very good hooker in Granville and playing behind the best forward in the game in Lolo and you are surprised he looked better, you imbecile. You have jumped to conclusions based on one partial nines game, you have drawn a very long bow to get some of your other conclusions and you have inexplicably bagged Ivan for things like "not standing in Tedescos way" without explaining what he should of done instead, you are just desperate to bag Ivan and making shit up to do so.
I love you too mate.

MugaB

Coach
Who has Penrith signed.
They let Maloney RCG, BLAKE and DWZ go. That had to free up some serious coin.
Korisau is one signing. A few guys perhaps upgraded but surely there must be close to a mill still to spend.
Comin round again, to rub it in again i see, mate go lurch on the pawwa forum, and talk about your has been re-signs, and money grabbing matterson, suprised you guys didn't have a go at Laterell, or was that mercedes Benz a bribe from auto alley

MugaB

Coach
Not sure if this matters, but Matterson was an Ivan recruit just before ivan came back to penrith.
Screenshot_20191108-124903_Samsung Internet.jpg

Ahh the gift of foresight, might not be getting any flashy new recruits under Ivan

hindy111

Post Whore
Comin round again, to rub it in again i see, mate go lurch on the pawwa forum, and talk about your has been re-signs, and money grabbing matterson, suprised you guys didn't have a go at Laterell, or was that mercedes Benz a bribe from auto alley

Not rubbing anything in. Asking a question. I grew up around Penrith and I still follow and like to see then do well.
I have not kept up with the signings so asked the question.

Now Sivo,Blake and RCG are not has beens. They are capable NRL level players. MJ is still an excellent defensive centre.

I do not think the Panthers need huge changes but I reckon they never should of let DWZ or BLAKE go.
RCG is fair enough. As far as I can see the squad needs 3 or 4 NRL players. Unless a few guys are ready to step up.
I like the idea of YEO at lock with Tamou and the Fish starting. Kikau on one side. Maybe a splash at A.Crighton would be smart.
In need of a centre and fullback. Also a work horse prop could be handy and don't cost a lot.
Maloney for all his good just couldn't tackle. Him and Nathan just did not work together. We will see if Nathan is the real deal or an overpaid Jnr.

The problem with the squad in my eyes was to many Juniors and not enough experience. I do like the chances of bouncing back next season. I assume if not spending its cause they really rate some of the young guys like Crighton and Blore etc...
And Luai might be best to try at Fullback. He would add spark.

mxlegend99

Referee
Not rubbing anything in. Asking a question. I grew up around Penrith and I still follow and like to see then do well.

Now Sivo,Blake and RCG are not has beens. They are capable NRL level players. MJ is still an excellent defensive centre.

I do not think the Panthers need huge changes but I reckon they never should of let DWZ or BLAKE go.
RCG is fair enough. As far as I can see the squad needs 3 or 4 NRL players. Unless a few guys are ready to step up.
I like the idea of YEO at lock with Tamou and the Fish starting. Kikau on one side. Maybe a splash at A.Crighton would be smart.
In need of a centre and fullback. Also a work horse prop could be handy and don't cost a lot.
Maloney for all his good just couldn't tackle. Him and Nathan just did not work together. We will see if Nathan is the real deal or an overpaid Jnr.

The problem with the squad in my eyes was to many Juniors and not enough experience. I do like the chances of bouncing back next season. I assume if not spending its cause they really rate some of the young guys like Crighton and Blore etc...
I think most of us are fine with you posting in here. Whether you share the same opinion or not. You're never in here trolling like Rhyno is.

Although we like him posting here too. He's our good luck charm.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

Thanks Hindy some of your ideas sound OK. You and I have no idea what went behind closed doors regarding players. Yep I'm known for loving them when playing for Penrith not so when playing for others clubs.

It will be fascinating to see how DWZ and Blake go this year. Personally I think Dallin will possibly do far better than Blake. Will Dallin's temper becme an issues, as a Panther we saw glimpses of hothead i ness in games. Blake will he knuckle down and produce week in week out at Eels or will he be distracted by the bright lights.

With both of these players I have no idea why they left. Some have said that Dallin came back from Kiwi's this year and demanded to be fullback. Is this true ? Others have said a falling out with the coach. When he moved over to the dogs his form improved. Will it continue to do so especially with all the dogs big signings ?

Blake is interesting all the talent in the world. I wonder at times (even when he was a Penrith) what;s his work ethic like week in week out. Also injury rate. It will be fascinating to see how he goes behind a talened Parramatta pack.

With Penrith I believe Naden will be centre for 2020. I'm kinda of hoping for a breakout year for him. Is that wishful thinking. I'd like to think not.

Whare is there at the moment. Will he come back ? (he's getting slower each year it appears. if he can fins some speed again and have a good run, 2020 could be better for him.

I so agree Penrith could so with a speed merchant at centre, and a good solid prop with off loading skills.

Time will also tell whether Parra doesn't matter has a good 2020 or not . Tha same applies with the Penny Panthers.

OldPanther

Coach

You're all good mate. You're also right about the balance of the squad. With luck we get at least 1 more reasonable signing this season.

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
There is not a huge difference from Souths who where the 4th best side in comp all the way down too Saints who finished 15th.
The top 3 are a level above. The rest can neat each other on any given day.

Blake could become the best centre in game but I doubt it. He will be handy however.
Dwz lacks ball skills to be elite but is passionate and runs hard. He is superior to Edward's.

Naden looks ok but not great for me. Whare is handy. Mansour isnt that old and could return to form. Too and Crighton look promising.

Korisau might be all that is needed to spark things up. Like I said isnt much between sides.
The Dogs did come home strong and people tipped for top 4 this year. But wont be suprised if bottom 4
Injuries and luck play a huge role.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
There is not a huge difference from Souths who where the 4th best side in comp all the way down too Saints who finished 15th.

Blake could become the best centre in game but I doubt it. He will be handy however.
Dwz lacks ball skills to be elite but is passionate and runs hard. He is superior to Edward's.

Naden looks ok but not great for me. Whare is handy. Mansour isnt that old and could return to form. Too and Crighton look promising.

Korisau might be all that is needed to spark things up. Like I said isnt much between sides.
The Dogs did come home strong and people tipped for top 4 this year. But wont be suprised if bottom 4

I am likewise I think Api and a new attack coach Trent Barratt will help. Ivan did real well with that combination in 2014. Hopefully it will be the same again. I felt that we let ourselves down at hooker last year.

mxlegend99

Referee

IMO Naden is a gun winger waiting to happen. Looks to have the perfect skillset to be a freak winger. But a few shortcomings at centre.

God I hope we see him as a finisher in 2020. No idea what we do with our centres though. Our options are all in other positions or better suired to other positions. Its a gamble no matter whatwe do IMO.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
It's make or break. Currently it's break, but some handy signings will change this. Titans and Newcastle will improve, so would Parramatta, I really wanted Matterson here. But wasn't meant to be.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I gave up stressing about who is going to sign with Panthers (or for that matter not sign). I will just cheer loud and long for whomever runs out in out jersey.

Call me simplistic call me naive. Call me a flag waver. You bettcha I am. We need all types of supporters and fans.

I was so impressed about the piece about Naden last night on fox. It a few drops worth of humility, hardwork, being a good team member down to eathness flows from him into the team. Who knows how far it will lead us.

Even without any more fancy signings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts