What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sullivan re-signs with Dragons

BLM01

First Grade
Sullivan steps up
Local junior Jayden Sullivan talks about his promotion into the Dragons development squad, his experience at the recent Koori Knockout and his goals for 2020.

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2019/11/23/sullivan-steps-up/
Oh no..Mary has already got to him.
He is using Mary philosophies....OPINOF dont worry about the past!....got to be a team player and not play what is in front of him.
Please... someone distance him from and gag Mary.at training..Jayden's career will be nullified and our chance for a brilliant halfback gone forever.

denis preston

First Grade
Yes, again the reporters have to bring Mary in ! Jesus what was the kid supposed to say ? What style of player are you ? Jesus. Agree that Mary to this kid means "team player "which is code for if you get a run in my side you will follow instructions to the letter ( meaning no individual brilliance or your banned ! )

Oh no..Mary has already got to him.
He is using Mary philosophies....OPINOF dont worry about the past!....got to be a team player and not play what is in front of him.
Please... someone distance him from and gag Mary.at training..Jayden's career will be nullified and our chance for a brilliant halfback gone forever.
Stop it mate ur killing me :joy::joy::joy::sob:

Great young Prospect. Hopefully we dont lose hime like the robsons, Garricks &Co. Come on down to the Dragons for a Circus event. Thank god Plodimore has retired. Things might be not so bad in 2020

BBTB

Juniors
I like the way Jayden talks about being a team player! hes such a humble kid and a GREAT refreshing change from other players with a third his talent with big mouths and egos!
GO JAYDEN!! be yourself and stay focussed on just playing your fun natural flowing game and youll go ok!
Hope he is allowed to play that natural game.
Wait till Mary gets his hands on, him.

I like the way Jayden talks about being a team player! hes such a humble kid and a GREAT refreshing change from other players with a third his talent with big mouths and egos!
GO JAYDEN!! be yourself and stay focussed on just playing your fun natural flowing game and youll go ok!
Very well said!!!

Frank Facer

First Grade
I am predicting that Sullivan will make it in the NRL and be a star. He has all the attack in the world, but what I am basing my assessment on, is that he is prepared to go to the line and commit defenders and then put runners through a hole, he isn't just a touch footy player (he would be a great touch footy player too) We may have a potential superstar on our hands. I am thinking that we may have a halves pairing of Sullivan and Flanagan in 2 or 3 years time, if Shane Flanagan is our first grade coach then.

I am obviously hoping that Shane Flannagan is our coach, but 2022. If he is, then he will probably want to bring Kyle to us. I think Kyle will have a breakout season next year. I think he will look great playing in East's team.

Last edited:

nontime111

Juniors
theres plenty of footage of Sully doing great defence, I think hes the whole package yes and cant wait till he gets a GREAT coach to take him next level I think hell be better than Thursty and Johns...