What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

SEAT 1A

Bench
I gotta soft spot for the saints. Fans are hurting bad. This is your darkest time in generations. The reasons are obvious.

I can also declare a kind of indirect interest, i work with a former Saints junior who played with Hosty and a few of the other lads.

He’s a 100 percent quality lad and he’s happy
to teach me about the game from the players viewpoint ( which I really appreciate).

He loves your club and has spilt blood for it in junior ranks.

But he has absolute contempt for Mary on almost every level.

It’s not good. He’s past angry. This era is a cruel joke now. It’s the rugby league club version of necrophilia.

That the powers that be can’t see this ongoing desecration and destruction is beyond belief.

Leadership wankers and meditation experts....that will solve everything. Too f**king right.

I think Gareth suggested last year, that the loyal anti Mary forces, have to step up this year. Backs against the wall lest you go ok ( great) but McBlurter is extended.

Thanks for posting SP.

Last years result shows what's going on within the club, as you say it's obvious.

To feel contempt for the person that should be able to stop all the other "noise" and concentrate on winning games is a sad joke.

Thanks for posting SP.

Last years result shows what's going on within the club, as you say it's obvious.

To feel contempt for the person that should be able to stop all the other "noise" and concentrate on winning games is a sad joke.

That’s ok. I submit from a respectful distance.

But Mary has become a whole of game issue because he symbolises the increasing gap between managers and the fan/members.

I think we are all tired of being bullied with lies. The press in this country are all about moving product off the shelves or getting you to buy crap you don’t really need that breaks down when you get it home. They need to eat, I understand, but don’t trust them.

In Tigerland, the reality is that we will be very fortunate to make 9th or better this year while we wait for Madge’s style of elite players to hit the market. Madge has a youth policy too.

He will win the day as the board humiliated and disgraced themselves with the latrell fiasco. They will disappear from the media for awhile ( no apology though). Latrell was never part of a Madge squad.

5CF8D3C7-3E2A-4D30-BB1D-CD18F2017041.jpeg Stellar effort from Tim Barrow of the Illawarra Mercury.

Knows his game, we are not worthy.

Any 10 year old rugby league fan would have “pencilled in” a few more losses than the roosters.

Missing the finals was obvious by then but he forgot to say why.

He should pull out his old coding textbooks as well, get a job at Collies.

This is his best work mind you, the most honest account of the seasons affairs he could bring himself to write about.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
The Mary elite are strong and have their tentacles everywhere.

exhibit “a”

View attachment 35647
04fa4e12-4ce2-4806-a3e0-36938df543c7-jpeg.35647

Brad obviously needs to learn code because he has no f**king idea about rugby league.

Those who continue in brain-f**ked Mary worship this season will be called out and held accountable.

"Brad obviously needs to learn code because he has no f**king idea about rugby league."

Spot on, B. Walter has lost all credibility.

"Brad obviously needs to learn code because he has no f**king idea about rugby league."

Spot on, B. Walter has lost all credibility.

Yep and I think @LINESPEED was drawing our attention to years of Walter-isms from countless code writers and former player experts.

Listening to some of the muppets on 2mmm criticise the brave Fail Mary banner boys was sickening. That stupid girl arguing that it “ wasn’t nice”.

Well what isn’t nice is six years of Mary promises, excuses and incompetency. There should have been thousands of signs.

My recollection is that Dell wasn’t as critical of the banner lads, that he spoke against them but underneath he didn’t have his heart in it.

Sowie has manned up. If you can see over his poor delivery and 50% of naff, the balance of his points approach reason.

Sowie publicly buried Mary last year. A life raft in a sea of bullshit.

BLM01

First Grade

exhibit “a”

View attachment 35647

Brad obviously needs to learn code because he has no f**king idea about rugby league.

Those who continue in brain-f**ked Mary worship this season will be called out and held accountable.
To be fair this was written not long after the announcement with words given to him from the Dragons media and BOD.

Warabrook saint

Juniors
Yep and I think @LINESPEED was drawing our attention to years of Walter-isms from countless code writers and former player experts.

Listening to some of the muppets on 2mmm criticise the brave Fail Mary banner boys was sickening. That stupid girl arguing that it “ wasn’t nice”.

Well what isn’t nice is six years of Mary promises, excuses and incompetency. There should have been thousands of signs.

My recollection is that Dell wasn’t as critical of the banner lads, that he spoke against them but underneath he didn’t have his heart in it.

Sowie has manned up. If you can see over his poor delivery and 50% of naff, the balance of his points approach reason.

Sowie publicly buried Mary last year. A life raft in a sea of bullshit.
The bastards don't realize the pain of the St George Illawarra fan

The bastards don't realize the pain of the St George Illawarra fan

They just don’t understand the fan experience whatsoever.

They think they are way too special and most of the time, they share the same boring and dinky views.

Some of them, ex kangaroos or whatever, listening to them bang on about complete crap, you’d swear they’ve never played the game at all.

“He should have caught that ball” no f**king kidding Girds.

But by and large, they couldn’t give a duck about sgi.

Carayannis (Tele) and sowie care. They resent and really hate what’s going on.

review blues:

“ the problem is that the club doesn’t have a dna” bullshit.

Wtf was that about gus, you Mary-loving tool.

And if you believe this nonsense, how will designer management flogs and new age hippies teaching meditation fix it?

These people are nuts.

This is an nrl club not a f**king teenage clothing software company.

wrong questions = wrong answers = wrong remedy.

Last edited:

BLM01

First Grade
They just don’t understand the fan experience whatsoever.

They think they are way too special and most of the time, they share the same boring and dinky views.

Some of them, ex kangaroos or whatever, listening to them bang on about complete crap, you’d swear they’ve never played the game at all.

“He should have caught that ball” no f**king kidding Girds.

But by and large, they couldn’t give a duck about sgi.

Carayannis (Tele) and sowie care. They resent and really hate what’s going on.

review blues:

“ the problem is that the club doesn’t have a dna” bullshit.

Wtf was that about gus, you Mary-loving tool.

And if you believe this nonsense, how will designer management flogs and new age hippies teaching meditation fix it?

These people are nuts.

This is an nrl club not a f**king teenage clothing software company.

wrong questions = wrong answers = wrong remedy.
I am happy Gus called out the whole club DNA thing.
That is the greatest insult to everyone working at the football department and BOD of the club not knowing what you stand for and a shot at the leaders (i.e. head coach and CEO + Chairman).
Means we got no and dont know our culture and / or dont have a set of standards...embarassing....and then some bright spark thought sending McBackwards to learn overseas from the greatest sporting and culture minds to think we can turn everything 180 degrees is just as delusional

Maybe one problem with asking the culture question is that you are asking about it to a bunch of players who have endured many years of pain and suffering under poor management, horrific coaching and off field distractions.

They may find it hard to rationalise the great stature and respect the clubs were once held in when compared to their own personal experiences of misery, misfortune and rejection.

Then it comes out in the review that they don’t understand what the club is about. Ffs.

So for mine, such a projection is just another blow for their already crumbling self confidence and low self esteem. Puts even more pressure on them.

Out there in the media trying to save the coach last year when they should have been doing their job and worrying about themselves was appalling.

When you have fairly good players that aren’t performing, 99 out of 100 clubs would sack the coach.

Not change the radio station...only to hear the same song.

If I was imparting sgi DNA -exhibit “a” below.

6681612C-210D-4C0B-9010-0AC599D4BA57.jpeg

Last edited:

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade

exhibit “a”

View attachment 35647

Vote 1
B Walter really has NO IDEA of anything nrl, if he thinks McGregor can win a chook raffle.
In the past, l thought better of him but alas, he too is misguided.

Dorsai

Juniors
What I find the most confusing is these forums, which obviously are frequented by our many fans, probably some media hoping to beat up a story, and the odd idiot from management gauging where to deflect the next release to, has a specific thread about sacking the coach.

Yeah sure, I am sure there are threads in our club forums calling for the sacking of a coach.

I defy though anyone coming up with a thread that has 632 pages (and still going), that is full of valid reasons why this idiot should be removed. Yet, the media love him, the management love him, and for some god forsaken reason, the players would rather concentrate on keeping him than doing what they are paid for as mentioned above.

Words escape me, as does credibility with this board

What I find the most confusing is these forums, which obviously are frequented by our many fans, probably some media hoping to beat up a story, and the odd idiot from management gauging where to deflect the next release to, has a specific thread about sacking the coach.

Yeah sure, I am sure there are threads in our club forums calling for the sacking of a coach.

I defy though anyone coming up with a thread that has 632 pages (and still going), that is full of valid reasons why this idiot should be removed. Yet, the media love him, the management love him, and for some god forsaken reason, the players would rather concentrate on keeping him than doing what they are paid for as mentioned above.

Words escape me, as does credibility with this board

Very good points.

People are distressed as much about the lack of hope as they are in the past misery.

The same idiots telling (what’s left of) the true believers the same lies and false optimism of 5 years ago. The media being tolerant, if not supportive of the oppression.

At the end of the day, the club is treating you like complete tools.

If they really wanted to stand up for you, Mary would have disappeared at the end of last year.

Instead they have to put you through more hell.

They don’t deserve you. A club that disrespects its fans and members as much as your does, defies logic. They are one selfish, sad and sorry lot.

You have no choice, I understand, but f**k!

LINESPEED

Juniors
Very good points.

People are distressed as much about the lack of hope as they are in the past misery.

The same idiots telling (what’s left of) the true believers the same lies and false optimism of 5 years ago. The media being tolerant, if not supportive of the oppression.

At the end of the day, the club is treating you like complete tools.

If they really wanted to stand up for you, Mary would have disappeared at the end of last year.

Instead they have to put you through more hell.

They don’t deserve you. A club that disrespects its fans and members as much as your does, defies logic. They are one selfish, sad and sorry lot.

You have no choice, I understand, but f**k!

Couldn’t agree more.

Greenberg & the wider NRL fan base have the Dragons right where they’d like them -

the perfect blend of the schadenfreude phenomenon and the Aussie tall poppy syndrome.

And with the 7 year Waterboy fiasco we’re the perennial choking laughingstock of the league.
We have them in stitches.

But it’s the mock sympathy extended to us, along with the bellyup Board that kills me.

Perfect revenge for those 11 magical years

PS

The following drivel from the Turnstile himself is symptomatic of the failed decision making culture of our Club:

“I felt like I had a lot more to offer, I just probably wasn't getting as many opportunities as I was used to in previous years- and that's a hard thing totake," Aitken said.

This imposter, along with his benefactor mate & co-conspirator in denying juniors opportunity, should have been sacked many times over.

“...wasn’t getting as many opportunities”
WTF!

Delusional or what?

For me (as you’ve no doubt all gathered) Turnstile is the symbol of our malaise

Last edited:

Latest posts