What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Curtis Scott

skeepe

Immortal
wonder what all that is about?

I'd say it has something to do with this:

The Herald understands a split from rising Australian triple jump star Tay Clark has troubled Scott and contributed to his dip in form.

In December, Scott was involved in a verbal exchange regarding Clark with a Melbourne Rebels player at the venue where both teams train, Gosch's Paddock.

It's understood a Rebels trainer stood between the pair to prevent a physical altercation.

The Storm had since contacted the NRL integrity in relation to Scott but he has been found to have no case to answer.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/be...or-curtis-scott-omission-20190509-p51lqd.html

2 weeks

Coach

Timbo

Staff member
If the Mole reckons that Scott is a bad dude and has been on the NRL’s radar for a while, I’m suddenly convinced he’s an altarboy that’s been wrongly accused.

Tiger5150

Bench
It looks likely that Scott has thrown away a NRL career, multi million dollar contracts, fame and fortune. None of which must hurt more than screwing up the opportunity to be tapping that Tay Clark, my god.