What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

84 Baby

Referee
Unwanted Dragons pocket rocket Jai Field has turned down an offer to trial for a contract at Parramatta.

One of the game's fastest little men, Field can play fullback, five-eighth and halfback, and at 22, has yet to reach his full potential.

But it appears that Field's next step will be to England, where a contract awaits - believed to be with the Leeds club.

The kid has something special, and it wouldn't surprise me if he returns to the NRL after a couple of years toughening up and honing his skills at the Rhinos

No merkin wants to play for us!!!!!!!!!!

Gronk

Staff member
‘Cult’ hero?
How is a bloke who was one of the top players in the game for a while, played for NZ and Tonga, pretty much admired by fans of all clubs and was one of the most famous players during his time in the game a ‘cult’ hero?

Oh yeah, he has a funny name and a big hairdo. I forgot.

Well like the crowd cheers Sivo, Sivo now. Before him it was Fuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Cult hero.

T.S Quint

Coach
Well like the crowd cheers Sivo, Sivo now. Before him it was Fuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Cult hero.

The dude is a rugby league hero. Not a cult hero. A cult hero is someone who isn’t a big name but has a small following of loyal supporters who really enjoy what they do on the field...like Daniel Alvaro.

They called Semi a cult hero. They’ve called Sivo a cult hero. It was Moimoi before them.
I’m sensing a pattern here.

Gronk

Staff member
The dude is a rugby league hero. Not a cult hero. A cult hero is someone who isn’t a big name but has a small following of loyal supporters who really enjoy what they do on the field...like Daniel Alvaro.

They called Semi a cult hero. They’ve called Sivo a cult hero. It was Moimoi before them.
I’m sensing a pattern here.

Agree, however he *could* be a hero at a cult. :p

the-source-family-22the-source-family221.jpg

Noise

Coach
Not sure, but there are certainly plenty of buxom young ladies. If you're going to join a cult, it might as well have abundant boobies.
You have to hand it to blokes who starts cults. They find a way to f**k a stack of hot young pussy and make them think they are Jesus. Even Jesus himself could only convince 12 blokes and a hooker named Mary Magdalene to hang out with him.

Dibs

Bench
I've been involved in a number of cults both as a leader and a follower. You have more fun as a follower but you make more money as a leader.