What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nines Thread

luv my panfas

Juniors
Considering there was $1 million bonus prize money on offer, I'd be pissed off and have a go at Greenberg as well if I was the CEO of a club that was knocked out of the finals from a howler of a refereeing decision.

The NRL wanted the clubs to send strong teams to help promote the event, and dangled the million dollar prize money as incentive for clubs to do this. The Panthers did there part by sending a strong team and risking all of their NRL starting spine players, so have every right to feel let down and pissed off at Greenberg and the NRL for how they were knocked out of the competition and lost the chance to compete for the title and the prize money .
Absolutely all of this That call broke the heart of a lot more supporters than just ours Incompetent refereeing and a gutless administration to right a infuriating f---up Next year send our FLEGG TEAM

Kilkenny

Coach
Absolutely all of this That call broke the heart of a lot more supporters than just ours Incompetent refereeing and a gutless administration to right a infuriating f---up Next year send our FLEGG TEAM
Two wrongs don’t make it right.

We need to be above that.

Blues Riff

Bench
It'll take me 5 days, but I'll let it go.
Besides possibly costing us a million, which was a long shot, it took away two great moments. That is Kikau's wonderful "match winning" try and Deano's "try saving" tackle.
Ahhh well.