1. Out Now:

The next edition of our exclusive weekly online e-magazine is here. The Front Row is your ideal guide to NRL Round 13 and Super League Round 8, with news, features, results, reports, teamlists, match stats and previews to accompany your weekend of footy viewing ahead.

This week's feature story is a history piece from Andrew Ferguson, with an insight into the life of the man who refereed the first NSWRFL first grade match in 1908 - Ted Hooper.

There's all the regular bits - the crossword and word jumbles, last week's wrap of results, reports, the ladder, stats leaders, match review and player of the year; plus your match program, with teamlists, player stats, head-to-head stats, match info and a full preview of every game of the NRL. There's also a detailed Super League program section.

EDITION 11 - OUT NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Nines Thread

Discussion in 'Penrith Panthers' started by Blues Riff, Jan 24, 2020.

1. OldPanther

OldPanther Coach

I made this for Reddit to show I can be fair to all clubs with lowlights. Maybe people here will get something from it. Even if only a desire to smash the Dragons by 50 when we play them next :joy::joy:

TheFrog, Blues Riff and Crashtest like this.
  2. luv my panfas

luv my panfas Juniors

Absolutely all of this That call broke the heart of a lot more supporters than just ours Incompetent refereeing and a gutless administration to right a infuriating f---up Next year send our FLEGG TEAM

3. Kilkenny

Kilkenny First Grade

Two wrongs don’t make it right.

We need to be above that.

4. John Hamblin

John Hamblin Juniors

I got over it 5 minutes after the game finished. Hopefully we will get more than our share of the 50/50 calls when it really matters!

5. Blues Riff

Blues Riff Juniors

It'll take me 5 days, but I'll let it go.
    Besides possibly costing us a million, which was a long shot, it took away two great moments. That is Kikau's wonderful "match winning" try and Deano's "try saving" tackle.
    Ahhh well.

Aliceinwonderland and OldPanther like this.