What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Townsend

Feki is bae

Juniors
That winger put in a sick kick for a try. The commentators wrongly thought it was Kennedy because the duplicate numbers were confusing.

Frenzy.

Immortal
The club goes and pays top dollar for 3 blokes to play off him and he is the only one who manages to play every week.

imagine
Dugan
Moylan
Johnson
All in fit and in form.
Last time he had that was 2016
2017 jimmy shit the bed and gave away 4 million penalties every game.

yes

carcharias

Immortal
He makes things simple for the forwards
That is his job.
If he ran around like a Chook with its head cut off nobody would know what the f**k is going on....like Johnson and moyza on the odd occasion they make it into the field.

SadShark

Bench
That is his job.
If he ran around like a Chook with its head cut off nobody would know what the f**k is going on....like Johnson and moyza on the odd occasion they make it into the field.
Maybe if he could come up with a better variety of play than running sideways then backwards towards his own try line to tip up a hospital pass to a running forward, only for them to get obliterated. That’d create zipper pressure for me.

carcharias

Immortal
Maybe if he could come up with a better variety of play than running sideways then backwards towards his own try line to tip up a hospital pass to a running forward, only for them to get obliterated. That’d create zipper pressure for me.
Maybe the forwards aren’t smart enough to remember that.
They do enough dumb shit to me make me wonder.

txta2

Bench
That is his job.
Probably explains why most games last season they didn't March up the field with the forwards. At important times during a match, Chad goes missing, or does a shitty half play that never comes off. This is what separates him from the classy halfbacks in the comp

carcharias

Immortal
Probably explains why most games last season they didn't March up the field with the forwards. At important times during a match, Chad goes missing, or does a shitty half play that never comes off. This is what separates him from the classy halfbacks in the comp
Has played virtually every game since 2016
We have made the finals every year.
meanwhile
Johnson is sick
Moylan is hurt
Barba is sacked
Jimmy is in the uk after losing the plot
Bird hasn’t played in years
Val thought he was a seppo

Those blokes have way more natural attacking flare in the backs.
Fat lot of good it is though.

ghoti

Bench
Has played virtually every game since 2016
We have made the finals every year.
meanwhile
Johnson is sick
Moylan is hurt
Barba is sacked
Jimmy is in the uk after losing the plot
Bird hasn’t played in years
Val thought he was a seppo

Those blokes have way more natural attacking flare in the backs.
Fat lot of good it is though.

The 2016 squad was extremely well balanced, truly should be the goal of any club to have that mix of experience, youth, reliability, unpredictable flair and depth...even tho Flanno lost the plot after that, it's the best squad build we've ever had and really one of the better coaching/management efforts in recent memory considering how little draw we had for players. (I do not count Storm who locked down 3-4 all time greats, or Roosters who can buy whoever they want at any price).

Canberra's team last year was similar story, Sticky did a great job putting that together and deserved to win the comp.

txta2

Bench
Well I for one can't wait to see the gold bar back in action after watching the 9s and trials...exciting times

snout

First Grade
Im gonna bump this thread every weekend.

CT v coronavirus

Which will be sorted first?

Latest posts