What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harawira-Naera and Okunbor suspended

betcats

Referee
If they broke the rules, were provided training about how image affects sponsorship and yet they still did this, perhaps the club should sue them.

Daresay this would significantly hurt the clubs reputation among the nrl players and gain them very little.

Coparugby

Juniors
Daresay this would significantly hurt the clubs reputation among the nrl players and gain them very little.
I suspect a lot of NRL players would like to see them sued. It’s their pay and reputation that is ultimately affected the more we have fools like this bulldogs duo.

Valheru

Coach
Oh but 15 year old girls don't do that sort of thing. Just ask any feminist newspaper columnist.

This really isn't the best case to push the point you are trying to make.

If they had of met them at a club or a party or whatever, I would be with you. The point is though they met them at school on official duties which is just plain wrong.

betcats

Referee
I suspect a lot of NRL players would like to see them sued. It’s their pay and reputation that is ultimately affected the more we have fools like this bulldogs duo.

Maybe so but I doubt it tbh, they seem to always go into bat for each other.

Would you sign to the one nrl club who might sue you if you f**k up if you had other options?

Valheru

Coach
One concerning aspect that is being overlooked, is that rashays has made enough money to be a major sponsor of a team. Don't people have tastebuds? They are garbage!

Cheap, large carb dominant meals.

Let's just say there is a reason why it is popular in places like Wollongong, Campbelltown and Penrith.

seanoff

Juniors
Oh but 15 year old girls don't do that sort of thing. Just ask any feminist newspaper columnist.
They do do that sort of thing. But. If you are over 18 good luck with that defence. And there would be no need to stand them down because they’d be unavailable.

these two will be lucky to play again. The damage here is pretty significant. School councils/principles etc will be pretty hesitant to have the bulldogs in and possibly even other clubs.

It seems to have already cost $2m. It will make it much harder to find another sponsor.

absolute morons. Fits the NRL player stereotype I guess.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
One concerning aspect that is being overlooked, is that rashays has made enough money to be a major sponsor of a team. Don't people have tastebuds? They are garbage!

Such an overhyped food outlet.

Very expensive for very average food.

aqua_duck

Coach
I would say their marketing and pricing is more appealing than their actual food...
For those who think this is all fine, I ask you this, if a high school girl came to your work for work experience or any other school related program, would you not feel somewhat inappropriate banging that girl?

typicalfan

Coach
They do do that sort of thing. But. If you are over 18 good luck with that defence. And there would be no need to stand them down because they’d be unavailable.

these two will be lucky to play again. The damage here is pretty significant. School councils/principles etc will be pretty hesitant to have the bulldogs in and possibly even other clubs.

It seems to have already cost $2m. It will make it much harder to find another sponsor.

absolute morons. Fits the NRL player stereotype I guess.
I doubt they will face the sack, if they breached team protocol that's one thing but they are quality players I think the club will fine them heavily but I'd expect them back some point this year

franklin2323

Immortal
Mate everyone knows teenagers are both horny and dumb as shit. That's why age of consent laws exist

They were very lucky the girls were on the good side of it but they aren't supposed to be handing the phone numbers out after kicking the ball around at school. It's a terrible look lol

Did they hand their numbers out? Wasn’t the convo off Insta?

Still should of shut it down before it got out of hand but big difference between being DM on social media and exchanging numbers at school things

Latest posts