What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harawira-Naera and Okunbor suspended

Perth Red

Post Whore
Banged a teacher as well!

One of the Bulldogs players stood down from the NRL for having a teenage school girl back at the team hotel also had a sexual encounter with a teacher from one of the local Port Macquarie schools.
The teacher involved is not believed to have been from the same high school as the student, but it is understood she met the player on a separate school visit.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...n/news-story/5add738d967c7e9725d740935f60e454

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
how is that even relevant, its bad enough Fox spreading gossip but why would you want to give that crap more coverage

franklin2323

Immortal
Well it shows these boys have replaced tinder with official school visits, interesting development in the game right there.

I don’t think they would be alone there. Clubs love players being approachable and as such have open social media accounts.

no doubt after any public appearance the follower counts grow. Thankifully only these 2 are stupid enough to act on being cracked on to

Xcalibre

Juniors
Me neither.

And yet I’ve managed to figure out that when I go to schools in a professional capacity I shouldn’t try to f**k the students.

Crazy huh? Must mean the media has me brainwashed.

I did say it was inappropriate, but you’ve obviously ignored that.

The point is that it’s not as bad as people are making out. If you don’t think 23 & 24 year olds are hooking up with 16-18 year olds you’re delusional. You and the other hand-wringers might not like it but it’s happening. Numerous comments here are calling them “grown men”, when in reality they’re still kids themselves.

That being said the only thing inappropriate about it was that one of the girls was at one of the school visits, where they (or it may have just been Okunbor?) were representing the Bulldogs and NRL. It’s not clear if they met there as one of the messages Okunbor sent, asked if the girl was there.

Valheru

Coach
Banged a teacher as well!

One of the Bulldogs players stood down from the NRL for having a teenage school girl back at the team hotel also had a sexual encounter with a teacher from one of the local Port Macquarie schools.
The teacher involved is not believed to have been from the same high school as the student, but it is understood she met the player on a separate school visit.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...n/news-story/5add738d967c7e9725d740935f60e454

This is completely irrelevant to me.

The teacher is fair game.

The sole issue here is that at least one of them met the girls in the first instance at school.

AnonymousLurker

Juniors
I did say it was inappropriate, but you’ve obviously ignored that.

The point is that it’s not as bad as people are making out. If you don’t think 23 & 24 year olds are hooking up with 16-18 year olds you’re delusional. You and the other hand-wringers might not like it but it’s happening. Numerous comments here are calling them “grown men”, when in reality they’re still kids themselves.

That being said the only thing inappropriate about it was that one of the girls was at one of the school visits, where they (or it may have just been Okunbor?) were representing the Bulldogs and NRL. It’s not clear if they met there as one of the messages Okunbor sent, asked if the girl was there.

Smh article shows picture , you can make your own judgement if the girl was there or not

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
So who will be the first bloke to be suspended for cheating on the wife?

So who will be the first bloke to be suspended for getting a women pregnant without being married?