What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 V West Tigers

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
1. Our right side defence will be heaps better.
2. Our attack will be the same one out running, block plays and poor 5th tackle options.
3. Leilua boys will do a number on us and win the game for the Tigers.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
- Hunt will kick a grubber into someone's legs
- Pereira will try hard
- Norman will kick a grubber past the dead ball line
- Laf to rival Jammer for slowest hit-up in the universe
- Lawrie to run straight at someone and immediately fall down
- Merrin to continue his signature late footwork at the line with no leg-drive
- Norman to use the Captain's Challenge time to rack a line of coke off Isaac Luke's ass
- Vaughan to play well.

Spazer

Juniors
Dufty should be coached to tag along with Kerr and Merrin through the middle. He's not as useful running structured backline plays as he often runs out of room to move.

Keen to see how Lomax goes though.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I'd say neither Dufty or Sailor are in the running unless Lomax sustains an injury in the early rounds. In my opinion, Ramsey will be next choice if things aren't going well after June 30. I think Sailor and Dufty will move on at season's end and Shiller will most probably be our CC fullback for the 2021 season.
Obviously I'm talking if injury strikes. I personally think Lomax will go well but he will have games when he drops bombs its inevitable. Even Teddy and Turbo drop them on occasion and Ponga has plenty of times. Just so long as we can do enough to win games while he gets his confidence there. He will win man of the match in games this season and he will also probably cost us a game or two. Hopefully we don't tear him a new one. Unless he goes absolutely rubbish I would probably stick with him for the year.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Dufty should be coached to tag along with Kerr and Merrin through the middle. He's not as useful running structured backline plays as he often runs out of room to move.

Keen to see how Lomax goes though.
Yeah its just ridiculous how they use him on those sweeping plays, I personally don't think his pass is as bad as people say but his game is up the middle. If he were to be our long term fullback hypothetically you would build the team around him somewhat. Get in a few forwards that can offload and some big wingers that can catch the ball to help him bring it out of our end.