What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 1 2020 Eels v Dogs BankWest Stadium - Game Day Thread

Eelementary

Post Whore
Zero according to the stats?

Really?

I could have sworn I saw him drop at least 2...

Maybe I confused him with Niukore?

What Terepo DID do, at least once, was come rushing out of the line, and miss the tackle, though....

Bazal

Post Whore
Really?

I could have sworn I saw him drop at least 2...

Maybe I confused him with Niukore?

What Terepo DID do, at least once, was come rushing out of the line, and miss the tackle, though....

Oh don't get me wrong, if he had zero errors as per the early stats, he also still had zero positive impact IMO

Happy MEel

First Grade
Dylan Brown criticism is a bit weird. Never got the footy over Moses until the back end, when he looked pretty good. And he made 22 tackles without a miss.

Wasn't very involved (and through no fault of his own IMO) but hardly poor
I like Drown but if you’re a half and not getting involved, you need to make sure your touches count. Tonight, his were ordinary and when it was all on the line late in the game and he needed to take possession of a loose ball, he muffed it. He shouldn’t have been fatigued and I thought that was a poor play.

Im sure he’ll be better for the run but it was an ordinary night out for him.

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
The eels are poorly coached and you all are dreaming if you believe that Brad Arthur can win the premiership.

He has recruited a premiership winning team, I give him that, but he cannot lead this team to glory.

They just dont have, and never have had that professional feel and sharpness in their game, the way the top sides have. It feels like BA is trying to be mates with them.

Just my opinion.

Happy MEel

First Grade
It actually is. That was a very long off season and I must say I severely missed my Eels and talking shit with my brothers here.

May you all live to 100 and acquire at least one bitcoin.

:blue_heart::yellow_heart:
*and survive the great Coronavirus pandemic of 2020.

Bazal

Post Whore
I like Drown but if you’re a half and not getting involved, you need to make sure your touches count. Tonight, his were ordinary and when it was all on the line late in the game and he needed to take possession of a loose ball, he muffed it. He shouldn’t have been fatigued and I thought that was a poor play.

Im sure he’ll be better for the run but it was an ordinary night out for him.

He wasn't great, I agree.

But he's a kid, getting overcalled by Gutho and Moses, and he defended better than half our forwards. And his touches at the back end were good.

Latest posts