What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jerseys On Sale at Peter Wynn Score..........Retro Special

Banjo2014

Juniors
I have bought several Saints jerseys from Peters' store and have always appreciated good products and service.
They have our retro jersey on special for $119.00 at present.

I bought this one 12 months ago.

View attachment 37617
Those were the days my friend I thought they'd never end ............... we sing and dance ......

Penfolds on the Princes Hwy at Tempe (been gone for 20 years - is it still there?)

When my brother and I had the pub we had a St George football full of Penfolds port and it was free for the locals during any Saints game

Walpole

Juniors
There's also this one.

illawarra_steelers_1987_retro_jersey_1_370x.jpg

Remember, we're all one big happy family these days...

Gomarchin

Juniors
I would love to buy the 1965 jersey but looking online and can't find anyone who sells this?? Does anyone know where I could buy it?

Ben_Kusto_magic

Juniors
Best sponsor ever... Love wearing my Penfolds jersey.
Slightly off topic, but does anyone remember why Penfolds cut ties with St. George after 1995? I thought I remember it had something to do with some players getting into trouble at a function or something like that?

Slightly off topic, but does anyone remember why Penfolds cut ties with St. George after 1995? I thought I remember it had something to do with some players getting into trouble at a function or something like that?
I mate of mine picked up a signed one on E bay a few years ago and still wears it haven’t seen any others for sale with retailers

Uncle Gerald worked for Penfolds for almost his entire career, he retired and then they asked him to come back.

On all accounts, it was a very good place to work back in the day -so it’s not surprising that their product was the very best of the popular wines.

Stern fellow but very nice if you know the type.

He fought bravely at Milne Bay during the Second World War. He’s never been overly keen at all on the military thing, I think he saw too much.

Another interesting facet of uncle is that he has never been a drinker. A small glass at a wake or something. I guess that’s right for the esteemed Penfolds people.

He’s still going strong. Walks everyday. Much loved and respected. Even in his 90s he’s got authority if you know what I mean. He talks, you shut up!