What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 Team predictions vs Broncos

Suitman

Post Whore
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...t/news-story/89feb2c3825e01cf9399aad8ddedb5c5

ROUND 3

Thursday, May 28

Broncos v Eels, 7.50pm, TBA

Friday, May 29

Cowboys v Titans, 6pm, TBA

Roosters v Rabbitohs, 7.55pm, TBA

Saturday, May 30

Warriors v Dragons, 3pm, TBA

Sharks v Wests Tigers, 5.30pm, TBA

Storm v Raiders, 7.35pm, TBA

Sunday, May 31

Panthers v Knights, 4.05pm, TBA

Sea Eagles v Bulldogs, 6.30pm, TBA

Ordinarily, that would be a great round for crowds.
Oh well.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Is anyone else feeling uninterested with the new season picking up again?

I am.

After a long layoff, I think the season will be a mess, and I'm finding it hard to get psyched for the resumption of the season.

Eelogical

Referee

I am.

After a long layoff, I think the season will be a mess, and I'm finding it hard to get psyched for the resumption of the season.
Give it a couple of weeks. The main thing for me is the no crowds situation.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

I am.

It's live sport mate, i'm sure the day of the game you'll be pumped like a mad merkin.

hindy111

Post Whore

I am.

Yeah it doesn't feel the same to me either. 3 weeks before normal kick off and I am excited looking at squads etc.
Now it's more a case of atleast be something to watch. Howevere once it starts I think it will change. Most people in general are a bit flat with life at the moment. Just going through motions untill normality resume. A lot of uncertainty around still.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I've got a spare snake costume, mate. Want to try and get into Suncorp dressed as pythons?
38qb1r.jpg

Eelementary

Post Whore
Yeah it doesn't feel the same to me either. 3 weeks before normal kick off and I am excited looking at squads etc.
Now it's more a case of atleast be something to watch. Howevere once it starts I think it will change. Most people in general are a bit flat with life at the moment. Just going through motions untill normality resume. A lot of uncertainty around still.

Very good points.

Eelogical

Referee
Maybe they’ll pump through some of that fake crowd noise they’ve been using for their ‘Live’ Classic Games.
A club that was on the ball would have a stadium full of inflatable supporters that emit variable levels of crowd noise.