What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scomo saving me

carcharias

Immortal
Only a f**king moron can’t see the lockdown was absolutely necessary.
The reason we have had so few deaths is directly because of the lockdown.

That came at a cost.
A cost that is so inconsequential to staying alive it’s not even worth debating.
In regards to the original estimated cost of job keeper and the government cutting it by 60 bil
f**king Albo stood there on Friday saying he could see this coming from the moon....and that the government couldn’t run a bath.
Ha
Not once did he say anything of the sort prior to Friday’s announcement
He wanted them to spend more.
Way more.
That’s the kind of leader you want?
A f**king sook liar?
He actually had no idea - none.
Where do they find these merkins?

Only a f**king moron can’t see the lockdown was absolutely necessary.
The reason we have had so few deaths is directly because of the lockdown.

That came at a cost.
A cost that is so inconsequential to staying alive it’s not even worth debating.
In regards to the original estimated cost of job keeper and the government cutting it by 60 bil
f**king Albo stood there on Friday saying he could see this coming from the moon....and that the government couldn’t run a bath.
Ha
Not once did he say anything of the sort prior to Friday’s announcement
He wanted them to spend more.
Way more.
That’s the kind of leader you want?
A f**king sook liar?
He actually had no idea - none.
Where do they find these merkins?
Obviously you do not run a small non essential business! Must also have a compromised immune system and have answered your own question- where do they find these merkins? Look in the mirror!

carcharias

Immortal
Obviously you do not run a small non essential business! Must also have a compromised immune system and have answered your own question- where do they find these merkins? Look in the mirror!
Actually as I’ve already stated in here
I do run a non essential business.
Just in the office alone
I had to lay off 2 long time employees
Another took redundancy
Had to put 1 on 3 days a week.
One Lowlife is on stress leave.
The rest of us are on job keeper and working from home.

its f**ked but it necessary.
This is way worse than any normal flu no matter what f**king loony you listen to.

last year I had a bloke come back from NZ came into the office with some dirty virus.
I caught it and it took me 6 weeks to get over.
I had to sleep sitting up.
I am fit as f**k.

If the experts say this is a bad one then I’m listening and doing as I’m told.
After last year I’m not taking any chances.
I’d rather work at Woolies and be healthy than go through something like that again.

Generalzod

Immortal
And yet the only noise Albo makes is that it is not enough. Whatcha got to say about that?
Well it appears that what Albo is talking about that more people are in trouble and need assistance he is the opposition leader he is allowed to sometimes disagree with the liberal government , but Albo isn’t not the issue here Eion it’s the myth that the liberals are better money managers which a total myth. Yet you made it about Albo...

carcharias

Immortal
Well it appears that what Albo is talking about that more people are in trouble and need assistance he is the opposition leader he is allowed to sometimes disagree with the liberal government , but Albo isn’t not the issue here Eion it’s the myth that the liberals are better money managers which a total myth. Yet you made it about Albo...
Albo was Publicly backing them on the cost of all this.
Now suddenly he knew they got it wrong
Ha
What a f**king bullshitter.
Why didn’t he say all along the estimate was wrong?

He is as bad as the rest of them.
They’re all full of shit.

Generalzod

Immortal
Albo was Publicly backing them on the cost of all this.
Now suddenly he knew they got it wrong
Ha
What a f**king bullshitter.
Why didn’t he say all along the estimate was wrong?

He is as bad as the rest of them.
They’re all full of shit.
He is politician they are all bullshit artist and liars....

Eion

First Grade
Um no, when you said that it was a myth the ‘libs were better money managers’ you made it a comparison between libs and labor.

You can debate the merits of debt all you like, that’s cool. There’s also an argument the libs have spent too much in stimulus and assistance, I get that too. But libs are more afraid of debt than labor. Fact.

It’s reasonable that both parties spend in crisis like this, based on what albo is saying, he spends more so I don’t get your point.

Quicksilver

Bench
It’s Albo’s fault that the Libs budget was out by double...

Fair dinkum, you can’t make this shit up.

The adult thing to do would be to just admit a mistake was made.

taipan

Referee
And yet the only noise Albo makes is that it is not enough. Whatcha got to say about that?

You gotta buy Virgin Airlines according to Albo, that'll save you and the economy.

I just wish the Sharks was a public utility, and we'd have a brand new marble and granite stadium by now.

carcharias

Immortal
It’s Albo’s fault that the Libs budget was out by double...

Fair dinkum, you can’t make this shit up.

The adult thing to do would be to just admit a mistake was made.

the adult thing?
They did admit it.

Albo then said
“ you could see this coming from space “
And
“ they couldn’t run a bath”

Bwhahshaha
Funny as shit if said by anyone else ... but when it comes from the opposition leader after he publicly backed the estimated cost it’s just f**king embarrassing.

The best part is it wasn’t even a mistake.
They actually did such a great job locking us down the cost is half of what it was first estimated.

Quicksilver

Bench
the adult thing?
They did admit it.

Albo then said
“ you could see this coming from space “
And
“ they couldn’t run a bath”

Bwhahshaha
Funny as shit if said by anyone else ... but when it comes from the opposition leader after he publicly backed the estimated cost it’s just f**king embarrassing.

The best part is it wasn’t even a mistake.
They actually did such a great job locking us down the cost is half of what it was first estimated.

sure Peter, keeping telling yourself that.

Generalzod

Immortal
Um no, when you said that it was a myth the ‘libs were better money managers’ you made it a comparison between libs and labor.

You can debate the merits of debt all you like, that’s cool. There’s also an argument the libs have spent too much in stimulus and assistance, I get that too. But libs are more afraid of debt than labor. Fact.

It’s reasonable that both parties spend in crisis like this, based on what albo is saying, he spends more so I don’t get your point.
You made about Albo I was making out that the Liberals arent good with money, my point is this since Abbott and Turnbull governements Australia has been going further into debt...

Eion

First Grade
You made about Albo I was making out that the Liberals arent good with money, my point is this since Abbott and Turnbull governements Australia has been going further into debt...
No, you made the comparison about ‘better economic managers’...and the options are albo or Scomo.

Your main whinge was about the size of debt when any half sane person realises the measures were appropriate and the alternative government is agitating for more in any event.

so you’re talking a complete bunch of bollocks.

Generalzod

Immortal
No, you made the comparison about ‘better economic managers’...and the options are albo or Scomo.

Your main whinge was about the size of debt when any half sane person realises the measures were appropriate and the alternative government is agitating for more in any event.

so you’re talking a complete bunch of bollocks.
I’m talking Bollocks really haven’t Australia debt under the liberal party quadrupled under the governments of Abbott and turnball and now Morrison yes or no simple answer...and this is the party that fears debt come on,,

Eion

First Grade
I’m talking Bollocks really haven’t Australia debt under the liberal party quadrupled under the governments of Abbott and turnball and now Morrison yes or no simple answer...and this is the party that fears debt come on,,
I’ll take your word on that, it’s certainly gone up a shiteload the last couple of months. So I’ll say Yes for the sake of the argument.

Scomo committed to bring the budget back to black...ie reducing debt and was doing that on every forecast prior to this fuggfest. Shorten made no similar pledge.

So what’s your point? If you’re so worried about debt, this government is more worried about it and willing to take action on it, than the other mob. Do you agree? Yes or no.

Latest posts