What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scomo saving me

Quicksilver

Bench
I’ll take your word on that, it’s certainly gone up a shiteload the last couple of months. So I’ll say Yes for the sake of the argument.

Scomo committed to bring the budget back to black...ie reducing debt and was doing that on every forecast prior to this fuggfest. Shorten made no similar pledge.

So what’s your point? If you’re so worried about debt, this government is more worried about it and willing to take action on it, than the other mob. Do you agree? Yes or no.

Shorten did make similar pledges. But whatever.

https://www.afr.com/politics/federa...surplus-twice-the-coalition-s-20190509-p51lj5

Generalzod

Immortal
It is probably silly to call it a wind fall.
It’s still not that big a deal though.
It’s better than having some massive blow like the light rail.

It’s actually good news.
Maybe that’s why Albo was so upset.
What a waste of tax payers money was that light rail

carcharias

Immortal
What a waste of tax payers money was that light rail
Dunno
Does it work?
I think I’ve used it once....I think it actually couldn’t get up the hill.
In saying that it was absolutely packed for the U2 concert.
I don’t go to the city often.

Don't worry champ whatever turns you on,I'll leave it there for your excitement.You appear to lead a rather mundane ,unhappy existence ,railing against anyone with an opposing view.

I note the irony, being lectured by someone who thinks omitting apostrophes and commas is OK.
Haha. When have I lectured you on Grammar and punctuation ? Do you even understand definition of Irony ? Relevant replies? Non-secateurs ?Causal Links? My punctuation is crappy as is my navigation of a keyboard .I try to make it good enough to be understood by a reasonably intelligent person . Are you saying you cant understand my posts for want of a bit of punctuation ?

I may lead a mundane existence by some folks definition Im Quite happy with the path I've chosen ,Not that its any of your business ,Champ . Just wish I had got here a few years earlier to be better prepared for when Global warming effects began to get serious. Anyway ,to keep you happy and save you from being a liar Ill ,waste a little time and check your own punctuation .Lets see should be a comma after champ...... ummm Yeah a full stop after on..... Happy now ?

Generalzod

Immortal
Dunno
Does it work?
I think I’ve used it once....I think it actually couldn’t get up the hill.
In saying that it was absolutely packed for the U2 concert.
I don’t go to the city often.
Did you go to the U2 concert which night did you go? I booked a car space at fox studios

carcharias

Immortal
Did you go to the U2 concert which night did you go? I booked a car space at fox studios
It was a Friday I think.
It was the weirdest night.
Two of my best mates sister died suddenly, the funeral was that day.
She was young , 2 little kids.
They played inxs never tear us apart at the funeral.
Then I left the wake early to go to the concert.
That in itself was a Bloody tough decision.I asked the boys and they said she would want me to go.
I get there it’s pissing dow
The light rail broke down
The u2 played never tear us apart.

taipan

Referee
Haha. When have I lectured you on Grammar and punctuation ? Do you even understand definition of Irony ? Relevant replies? Non-secateurs ?Causal Links? My punctuation is crappy as is my navigation of a keyboard .I try to make it good enough to be understood by a reasonably intelligent person . Are you saying you cant understand my posts for want of a bit of punctuation ?

I may lead a mundane existence by some folks definition Im Quite happy with the path I've chosen ,Not that its any of your business ,Champ . Just wish I had got here a few years earlier to be better prepared for when Global warming effects began to get serious. Anyway ,to keep you happy and save you from being a liar Ill ,waste a little time and check your own punctuation .Lets see should be a comma after champ...... ummm Yeah a full stop after on..... Happy now ?

Seriously melad you spend so much time lecturing people ,you would have been better off being a tutor, rather than a farmer. Or dare I suggest a road manager for Al Gore or even a PA.

I've been preparing for weather changes ever since I had to help run a family household. From landscaping our first home to growing vegetables in my backyard in sh*tty Shire soil.My late dad who struggled through the depression years, taught me to" waste not want not."
Naturally paying off a mortgage,and ATT not earning a huge salary, people do these things.

When you are told you can't grow mangoes or pawpaws in Sydney's temperate climate ,by friends and relos ,that I was able to do so gave me much satisfaction.

Yeah "let's" see, professor. I'm more than happy, I don't subscribe to pessimism.
Nor to the notion the world owes me a living.

Generalzod

Immortal
It was a Friday I think.
It was the weirdest night.
Two of my best mates sister died suddenly, the funeral was that day.
She was young , 2 little kids.
They played inxs never tear us apart at the funeral.
Then I left the wake early to go to the concert.
That in itself was a Bloody tough decision.I asked the boys and they said she would want me to go.
I get there it’s pissing dow
The light rail broke down
The u2 played never tear us apart.
I went on Saturday what a great concert I still think that their one of the best live bands around....my favourite live bands are Iron maiden, Metallica, Ac/dc...

Last edited:

YoHadrian

Juniors
Seriously melad you spend so much time lecturing people ,you would have been better off being a tutor, rather than a farmer. Or dare I suggest a road manager for Al Gore or even a PA.

I've been preparing for weather changes ever since I had to help run a family household. From landscaping our first home to growing vegetables in my backyard in sh*tty Shire soil.My late dad who struggled through the depression years, taught me to" waste not want not."
Naturally paying off a mortgage,and ATT not earning a huge salary, people do these things.

When you are told you can't grow mangoes or pawpaws in Sydney's temperate climate ,by friends and relos ,that I was able to do so gave me much satisfaction.

Yeah "let's" see, professor. I'm more than happy, I don't subscribe to pessimism.

Mango's are easy. Got a huge one in our backyard that is now about two stories high & produces a 100 mangos every couple of seasons.

You obviously just read a line or two I write ,latch onto something, and go off on a tangent . Congratulations on landscaping your Garden and doing some good Gardening . All admirable,sure, but Im not sure its enough to get you on queens honours list , I suppose though if Mitch Hooke can get one ,why not you? Ill nominate you. The queen values my opinion . When did I suggest you might not be Happy ? That was accusation you threw at me . Where did I say you thought or I thought the world owes you or me a living ? What the f**k are you talking about ? I think We need to take care of the world better you idiot. Optimism or pessimism should not be part of any rational and objective analysis of anything.. Unfortunately I would admit to pessimism at chances of Humans ever addressing Climate change effectively. You apparently prefer the optimistic Denialism that it wont really effect us too much too soon , so lets do as little as possible.You are not alone in that. Thats why Im pessimistic about it.