What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 3 vs Sharks @ Venue TBC

Who will win? Round 3: Sharks v Wests Tigers

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger05

First Grade
Pretty good stats from Twal. I reckon Aloiai is better but Twal is pretty good. The we have Mikaele, Musgrove, Clarke, Packer, ET and a couple of young kids coming through.

We seem to be developing a quality squad.

The unknown

Juniors
The thing with Aloiai is he is inconsistent. If he plays like he did in the 2nd half he is unstoppable though. Just waiting for him to get injured now, because it always seems to happen when he hits form

WA Tiger

Bench
We took some heat with those repeat sets.They didn’t have it all their own way during our “off” period tho...Remember we smashed them at the start as well.
Reality is there were about 3 mistakes made at crucial times by them including that attempted repeat set kick by Brailey that went too far, Dugan letting that hole in the line get bigger and bigger until Nofo pounced...That bad pass (and kick)? by Moylen..But as much we were the architects of the result with constant pressure, power and some pizzazz

Last edited:

BrotherJim05

Bench
Eels were unstoppable the other night best I’ve seen any team play in the last 5years

G'Day Ryno! Long time no see mate. How have you been? I'm sure you are really excited to see your team winning games! Enjoy it while it lasts, because if there is one thing your team of flogs do best, it's disappointing their fans.

The Rosco

Bench
We took some heat with those repeat sets.They didn’t have it all their own way during our “off” period tho...Remember we smashed them at the start as well.
Reality is there were about 3 mistakes made at crucial times by them including that attempted repeat set kick by Brailey that went too far, Dugan letting that hole in the line get bigger and bigger until Nofo pounced...That bad pass (and kick)? by Moylen..But as much we were the architects of the result with constant pressure, power and some pizzazz
I thought the turning point that switched us off and triggered the Sharps was when we were attacking their line again and Jennings got sent down a narrow left blind and got bundled into touch. I'm pretty sure they scored off the following set . . . then picked up momentum from there.
If Jennings maybe just takes the tackle and we score . . . its 14/16 nil . . . and a different game. Not blaming Jennings though, I thought he played pretty good.
Garner pulled off some crucial tackles at vital parts of the game, and also caught that inside cutout pass from Nofo on the fly and nearly at full stretch. Both were game changing moments. He was very good for us.
You're right WA . . . mistakes are crucial with these new rules. Momentum is everything . . .

WA Tiger

Bench
I thought the turning point that switched us off and triggered the Sharps was when we were attacking their line again and Jennings got sent down a narrow left blind and got bundled into touch. I'm pretty sure they scored off the following set . . . then picked up momentum from there.
If Jennings maybe just takes the tackle and we score . . . its 14/16 nil . . . and a different game. Not blaming Jennings though, I thought he played pretty good.
Garner pulled off some crucial tackles at vital parts of the game, and also caught that inside cutout pass from Nofo on the fly and nearly at full stretch. Both were game changing moments. He was very good for us.
You're right WA . . . mistakes are crucial with these new rules. Momentum is everything . . .
Well spotted Roscoe..Yes. That pass from Mbye was good enough that Jennings could have made a play for the corner as first option. There was enough time and space to make it close..but he gives himself all the excuses in the world to miss by cutting back in and then out .. by then it was too late...says a lot about Jennings ability/confidence..Nothing we don’t already know tho...I agree with BJ grab JAC ..(or he could have taken the tackle yes)
I noticed Jennings had a huge smile on his face after that ...I didn’t like that.
I wonder what Thompson would have done.Hes scored a few tight ones in the corner.

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
wt2020_nrl_rd3_motm_insta.jpg

From the WT's web site

WA Tiger

Bench
wt2020_nrl_rd3_motm_insta.jpg

From the WT's web site
With the two tries that Nofo created ...In the context of the game eg the score before and after, the time left on the clock, how we were travelling at the time. Who's input most changed the course of the game and contributed to the win? Let’s say ...as judged by the players on the field at the time, who were staring at the possibility of defeat ...it was only Nofo

Last edited:

Latest posts