What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Win or Lose Conundrum

WepnutV

Juniors
Come on guys. Reading this thread has f***ed my day.. The only way it will be unf**ked is if dragons beat the doggies this arvo.. Supporting the dragons does not mean you have to support mary

saints4ever

First Grade
Mate we've had enough. 7 f**king years of this turd that won't flush.
I really want to win coz i hate the dogs, but that eases the pressure of this poisonous human thats killing us.
Win or lose he'll still be there, highlighting just how f**ked of a club we are.

WepnutV

Juniors
Mate we've had enough. 7 f**king years of this turd that won't flush.
I really want to win coz i hate the dogs, but that eases the pressure of this poisonous human thats killing us.
Win or lose he'll still be there, highlighting just how f**ked of a club we are.
win loose or draw he is gone.. Dont do it yourself.. Back ya team

WepnutV

Juniors
I sense your frustration.
But mate, I will watch the game not giving a hoot. Never thought after 45 years following this club i would feel this way.
. I dont want to reply to this.. But I disagree that you should be feeling this way. So snap out of it..

blacksafake

First Grade
I can’t ever hope that they lose but have gotten to the stage that a loss doesn’t worry me as much as it used to which should lead to change.
I watch these days with little emotion thanks to L plate & the board.
It’s a bloody conundrum alright.
Thanks to those responsible.:weary:

hazzbeen

Bench
I can’t ever hope that they lose but have gotten to the stage that a loss doesn’t worry me as much as it used to which should lead to change.
I watch these days with little emotion thanks to L plate & the board.
It’s a bloody conundrum alright.
Thanks to those responsible.:weary:
Mate I'm the same , and hate to get beaten , but to be honest the Titians winning , and a win for the Dogs today would but us on the bottom and no more excuses from our super coach .... The pressure would be too much they would have to act (the board CEO) so go the Dogs ......

saints4ever

First Grade
win loose or draw he is gone.. Dont do it yourself.. Back ya team
No hes not. He survived back to back failures in 2016 and 17 and a second last finish last year.
He got extended TWICE and he's still there. He's on 750k and gone through every assistant he's ever had bar Young.
He's untouchable.
So therefore, go the dogs in the hope the loss heaps more pressure on the merkin. I hope the media buries him and keeps burying him until that glorious day he's FINALLY f**kING GONE.
Even then I still won't believe it until the first press conference in five years I could stand to listen to.
Whatever it takes to get this prick finally out, I'll sacrifice, as long as this incompetent narcissist never darkens our doorstep again

Gomarchin

Juniors
No hes not. He survived back to back failures in 2016 and 17 and a second last finish last year.
He got extended TWICE and he's still there. He's on 750k and gone through every assistant he's ever had bar Young.
He's untouchable.
So therefore, go the dogs in the hope the loss heaps more pressure on the merkin. I hope the media buries him and keeps burying him until that glorious day he's FINALLY f**kING GONE.
Even then I still won't believe it until the first press conference in five years I could stand to listen to.
Whatever it takes to get this prick finally out, I'll sacrifice, as long as this incompetent narcissist never darkens our doorstep again
100% spot on! He's slowly killing my love for this club....

Gomarchin

Juniors
Yea nah how could you give this peanut of a coach the satisfaction , he will come out and say something stupid if they win like I knew it was there somewhere , now we will win the Comp ......
Yes, if they win, he'll return with that smug grin and go on to tell us how:"I'm proud of my men. Everyone questioned their desire/commitment etc, but I know what this team is capable of or it's good to get back to the standards we setup for ourselves in the off season".

But then when we lose the next 4-5, he'll go back to being that clueless incompetent imposter we know and hate.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Such a conundrum and the Titans winning yesterday has made it moreso.

Deep down, i think everyone who supports the Red V wants us to win, after all It is our team. I really feel for Adam Clune, thrust into a game that, for intents and purposes, will probably decide the fate of at least one of the coaches. He will be hyped, but will his team mates feel the same way?

The overall consensus wanting us to loose is reallyvonly aimed at 1 person and facing the facts, even if we loose today, there's no guarantee he will be sacked. After all, it was written, he had to show 'improvement', whatever form that takes.

Qapm

Juniors
Dragons will always be my team but I'm on record for wanting no wins until McGregor is gone.
Old timer said it best that it's a shame it has come to this but Mary may still be around

That got me to thinking that Mary is not the problem. He knows he's done after he leaves the Dragons and will not voluntarily go. The real issue are the walking foreskins that extended him last year but continue to get paid whilst their most committed supporters hope for a bulldogs win.

Honestly,I've never looked into it but who are these pricks of the board, responsible for this debacle and having me want a bulldogs win?

Every time McGregor is mentioned these unfilled ball sacks need to be mentioned also

redv13

Bench
Yes, if they win, he'll return with that smug grin and go on to tell us how:"I'm proud of my men. Everyone questioned their desire/commitment etc, but I know what this team is capable of or it's good to get back to the standards we setup for ourselves in the off season".

But then when we lose the next 4-5, he'll go back to being that clueless incompetent imposter we know and hate.
Mcflop press conference 101