What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 season

Perth Tiger

Bench
I’m sure a lot of teams would have beat Brisbane last night they were awful and missing like half their forward pack, but kudos to Parra 3 wins straight

I think Dylan Brown and unfortunately for us Catterson has a big future for them

Btw even though last night was a caning still thought it was a great game. Parra exposing tired defence seemed like a gateway to bringing back the smaller speedy players around the rack

Agreed, Brown was the dominated half in the first half when it was a tight contest. Moses only became involved and then dominated in the second half once the backs of the Broncos was broken by others so he could scoop up the flashy plays and look the hero

super_coach

First Grade
Be interesting if the style of referring and interpretation of the rules will be the same in a month or so. I get the feeling if we keep getting blow outs the broadcasters will demand some changes. Although I guess it’s early days and teams will need time to get their heads around the new rules.

Legion

Juniors
I know it was only the first game, but Parra were impressive demolishing Bronc's, they are strong across the park.
It was one of those games where the opposition helped make Parra look good.
Still, they played as a team for once. Since it's a shortened season, this year will be Parras best chance if they hold it together.

The unknown

Juniors
Just watching the Raider V Knights, still 20 odd mins to go, but Newcastle looking the real deal ATM.

Showing it was no fluke against us.

I said after they touched us up knights will be a Smokey for top 4. Still haven’t changed my opinion

Canberra were very, very shite though. They will rape us next week

macnaz

Staff member
Wow awesome .. good old" FORMER" star Jordan Rancid , glad he will be stinking up at the Eels, to be honest i doubt he will get much gameplay.

BrotherJim05

Bench
He will have a blinder against us.

I'm looking at the ladder and I'm feeling another year coming 9th. All the top 8 teams are better than us but we are better than the rest of the bottom 8...

All is right with the world

The unknown

Juniors

I'm looking at the ladder and I'm feeling another year coming 9th. All the top 8 teams are better than us but we are better than the rest of the bottom 8...

Yep.

Penrith & Knights look odds on to make the 8. Brisbane & Sharks set to fall out

naturally we will be 9th lol

Vic Mackey

Referee
Yep.

Penrith & Knights look odds on to make the 8. Brisbane & Sharks set to fall out

naturally we will be 9th lol

Maybe. Knights look like a really good team this year, they should shit the 8 in.

Not sold on Penrith, they look like a very ‘Ivan team.’ Put in and defend well but clueless in attack. Take Kikau out and they’ve got less then nothing. Remember we went 6-1 with him in 18 and fell in a heap. I wouldn’t be surprised if Souths belt them next week.

All it takes is one injury, a couple of bad performances in a row and any team can drop ladder positions very quickly.

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
Maybe. Knights look like a really good team this year, they should shit the 8 in.

Not sold on Penrith, they look like a very ‘Ivan team.’ Put in and defend well but clueless in attack. Take Kikau out and they’ve got less then nothing. Remember we went 6-1 with him in 18 and fell in a heap. I wouldn’t be surprised if Souths belt them next week.

All it takes is one injury, a couple of bad performances in a row and any team can drop ladder positions very quickly.
Or a couple of positive results and you find you are back deep in the 8.

Tiger Ted

Bench

We r not good enough to finish 9th this season.

I hope I’m wrong but can’t c us finishing higher than 12th.

Pezz70

Juniors
Wow awesome .. good old" FORMER" star Jordan Rancid , glad he will be stinking up at the Eels, to be honest i doubt he will get much gameplay.
We never got to see him. He’s a halfback through and through, not an outside back’s breakfast

Tigers Tale

Juniors
Or a couple of positive results and you find you are back deep in the 8.

I hope you are right Tigerm but sadly I think the 8, as it stands today, will remain the same until the end of this season. Places may change over time but the core teams there now will remain.

Latest posts