What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 season

The unknown

Juniors
After watching Souffs absolutely shit the bed they’re probably the only team in the 8 I can see us overtaking. They’re really average

A decent team puts 30+ on them (and to be fair penrith missed like 546467 kicks at goal

Last edited:

axl rose

Bench
After watching Souffs absolutely shit the bed they’re probably the only team in the 8 I can see us overtaking. They’re really average

A decent team puts 30+ on them
Have been a myth for a long time. Cook is all speed and little else, as long as the markers are not lazy he's easily shut down. Has no smarts for the game unlike Harry Grant. Lattrell actually tries hard lately, but you cant play a Steve Kearney coached team every week.

Last edited:

The unknown

Juniors
Cook is all speed and little else. Has no smarts for the game unlike Harry Grant. Lattrell actually tries hard lately, but you cant play a Steve Kearney coached team every week.

Cook probably makes origin on loyalty, but yeah hes really struggling atm. I think Grant, Friend, Api and Smith are streets ahead atm (3/4 Queenslanders ugh)

Tigerm

First Grade
R7 - a few major upsets based on previous results, looks like it can happen to everyone?

Manly getting flogged by the Sharks.
Cows beating the Knights
Titans beating the Bronc's-though not sure this was an upset?
Our game to come, pain in the arse being last game.

Pezz70

Juniors
R7 - a few major upsets based on previous results, looks like it can happen to everyone?

Manly getting flogged by the Sharks.
Cows beating the Knights
Titans beating the Bronc's-though not sure this was an upset?
Our game to come, pain in the arse being last game.
Manly without Turbo just aren’t the same team. They were pretty ordinary in attack, no Walker no Turbo. It seems to me that Turbo’s hammy might cost him a season. They’re just a prick of an injury. You think you’ve got them right and bang off she goes again. Even the minor ones take good time to heal properly. Touchwood Reynolds has put his hamstring injuries behind him.

Tigerm

First Grade
Looking at the ladder, we are 6th on F/A, with 2 other teams, the Titans loss is going to prove costly at the end, we could have been 5th atm.

With the exception of the Titans game I think we have been good post restart. We haven't had a team at the same level as us yet, but most of the rubbish we have played we put away like we should have. The previous 2 games would have been tight contests for us in previous years, and we killed off both games early. Definitely moving in the right direction.

WA Tiger

Bench
Looking at the ladder, we are 6th on F/A, with 2 other teams, the Titans loss is going to prove costly at the end, we could have been 5th atm.
Could have should have would have...we could have lost against cowboys too but we didn’t ...move on shit happens (coz that will do your head in)

Last edited:

cerberus

Coach
Manly without Turbo just aren’t the same team. They were pretty ordinary in attack, no Walker no Turbo. It seems to me that Turbo’s hammy might cost him a season. They’re just a prick of an injury. You think you’ve got them right and bang off she goes again. Even the minor ones take good time to heal properly. Touchwood Reynolds has put his hamstring injuries behind him.
absolutely. as well shaun johnson is playing as good as i've seen him play in 3 years .
their spine as a whole is playing well